Subject: Ticket Assigned - Accent Furniture / Universal Home Designs - India
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 03:24:25 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Accent Furniture / Universal Home Designs - India *Hello Folks,*

*We bring the finest aluminium Hand crafted with Love, to the USA, Canada
and the rest of the world. Most of the products that we sell are produced
in our own factories in India, however we also work closely with other
factories. "Universal Home Designs" stands for design innovation, high
quality and workmanship leading to higher customer satisfaction.*

*An expert in the process of casting, turning, spinning and finishing
processes of metals and alloys.*

*Learned Product Design and presentation, first hand from the masters of
the industry. Worked with Product Design Teams of major Home Decor chains
around the world, such as Global Views, Pier 1, Bombay Company, Hallmark
Cards, to name a few, assisted them with the development of complete lines,
co-coordinating colors, finishes and entire themes.*

*We are a specialty manufacturer, exporter of metal handicrafts out of
northern India for over 30 years. A wide array of products in hollow and
flatware in large and small sizes are manufactured. Small and low-priced
gifts items being packaged in acetate and 4-color boxes. Different types of
items in cast and stamped forms are manufactured in bulk quantity. We have
the capacity of doing EPNS, different finishes in Patinas, antiquing,
enameling and gold plating.*

*Our products include a combination of different media like wood and glass
with metal. One of our special lines is 'Oven To Tableware', the glass part
of this line is unbreakable and food-safe. We stand behind our supplied
goods, all of our products are made out of food-safe metal, non-tarnish and
dishwasher-safe.*

*We have always been successful with all kinds of strata of our customers
that includes Mom and Pop stores, retailers and wholesalers in the present
and past. We have been very successful with FRONTGATE, GO HOME LTD & CBOCS
CRACKER BARREL OLD COUNTRY STORE.*

*You are very welcome and we look forward to hearing from you anytime.*

Regards,
Abbas Khan ( Managing Director )
0091-9068786077

Address: Opp. MDA Colony, Rampur Road, Moradabad, U.P. India 244001
Showroom Address: C01/39-41, Aisle 1, Second Floor ( Permanent )

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3703014