Subject: Ticket Assigned - Max Order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 03:24:24 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Max Order Dear Max Team,

Please note that I tried processing a Max online order with tabby
installment basis on 31st December 2021 night but unfortunately it did not
work and I received the below text message from Max.

"Sorry, your payment didn't go through. Please try again at
https://maxfashion.app.link/Euyouipprmb. Please contact your bank if any
amount has been debited."

However when I inquired tabby team regarding this issue, they sent me below
message saying it was successful and Max will inform me regarding the
delivery;

*Christinne Francisco* (tabby)

Jan 1, 2022, 10:15 GMT+4
Hi Amila​,

Thank you for contacting tabby. Your order is successfully placed with
tabby on (Dec 31, 2021) from (MAX). Please reach out to (MAX) and they
should be able to assist with the status and the delivery time frame.

However, if you encounter any issues, please let us know, will deal with
the problem together. Please let us know if there's anything else we can
assist you with.

Regards,

tabby customer experience team
Christinne Francisco

Therefore kindly look into this issue as a matter of urgency and let me
know whether the order is successful or not. If not please inform tabby as
they have charged the installment amount from my account.
Looking forward for a prompt reply

Thank you,
Regards,
Amila De Silva

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3703004