Subject: Ticket Assigned - Paid link building or guest posting services available
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:49:51 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Paid link building or guest posting services available *Hi there,*

*I'm **Maria Jerry**. I Visited Your Website Quality Much Low and Google
down pages*

*I will promote It on Google top pages and Improve your site Sales,
Business and Monthly Visitors.  I will Provide a Back-Links On High-Quality
Websites you can buy links on my quality websites so your sites rank on
Google Search EngineYour post will be This Benefits,*
*.        Arts*
*.        Home Furnishing/Home Decor*
*·        Business*
*·        Technology*

*.        Fashion*

*·        Finance·        Health.        Entertainment·        News *

*What you will get in GIG,1)    100% Unique (500-1000) words and on-page
guest post Optimized article2)    High-Quality Contextual Backlink3)    Do
follow, Permanent Backlinks Guest posting4)   Fast indexing on Google My
Post Will Be,·        Permanent Post·        Do-Follow Link·        Google
Index PostingDo you need my Service So let me Know I will start working
with you and improve your Website rank on google asap,*

*If you are interested, Please let me know I will start working with you. *

*I hope your response is Good,*

*Thank You... *

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3645859