Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 09:19:37 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! Hi support

I would like to return the below items.

All OMAX watch

ICONIC JACKET

BLAZER
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Nov 17, 2021, 9:41 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Syed Mohammed <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6367448665 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6367448665?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Syed Mohammed, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6367448665
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6367448665?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.
Expect delivery by Saturday, 20th Nov.

Order shipping to
*Syed Mohammed Rahimuddin*
ALS Arabia
7 street
31423
Dammam
Mobile: +966 500248061
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 3011
Rahimuddin Mohammed

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162980379?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
Bohemian Arabic Calligraphy Cutwork Placemat - 38 cms
Color: Gold
Quantity: 6 SAR 24
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163031886?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Lee Cooper Men's Lace-Up Sneakers
Color: Black
Size: 43
Quantity: 1 SAR 80
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162213755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Iconic Textured Jacket with Long Sleeves and Tie Ups
Color: Pink
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 SAR 40
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162929008?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Gloo Solid Crossbody Bag with Magnetic Snap Closure and Strap
Color: Pink
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 9
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162179825?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Formal Blazer with Notched Lapel and Flap Pockets
Color: Cream
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 SAR 30
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/164045409?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Omax Women's Pink Analog Leather Strap Watch -SPL01R88I
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 SAR 49
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163382167?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Omax Women's Gold Analog Metal Strap Watch 00JES140GWH1
Color: Gold
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 60
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/164045353?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Omax Women's Gold Analog Mesh Strap Watch -00SGM008Q032
Color: Gold
Quantity: 1 SAR 49
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163862801?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Omax Womens Analog Black Strap Watch - SPL01T12I
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 SAR 49
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163862796?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Omax Womens Analog Purple Strap Watch - SU003P77I
Color: Purple
Quantity: 1 SAR 49
Subtotal: * SAR 439*
Savings: *- SAR 1,347*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 439*
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 37 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3411491