Subject: Ticket Assigned - Status of Refund/Return of Item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 11:16:26 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Status of Refund/Return of Item I requested for return of one wrist watch & received this email on 1 Nov 21

Hi Shakeel Ahmad, thank you for getting in touch with us. Here’s how your
return 1001521142 for order 6362394227 will work.Our delivery partner will
pick up your return in around 2-5 business days.

Thereafter centrepoint delivery partner visited my location on PM 1 Nov 21
& collected the item. The guy who collected the item looked like new in his
filed, having less knowledge of entering the status of return items on his
handheld delivery/receipt device. However, upon my constant insistence, he
told me that he has updated the received item in his system & process for
refund will take 7-14 days.

Almost 6 Days have passed. I have not received the status of my returned
item nor received any text message ensuring return/refund of item. Either
the delivery partner has not updated it in system properly or he has
mishandled the return procedure. He also told me that he is new in this
field & learning the filed under supervision of a senior.

Viewing the low professional acumen of delivery guy, i took picture of Car
& guy when he was about to leave my place after collecting the item.

Please update me regarding return/refund of my item.

Thank and kind regards,

Shakeel Ahmad

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3328845