Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Share your feedback with us
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 19:51:34 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Share your feedback with us To

Centerpointstore,

My experience is miserable from centerpoint online service,

Last week I ordered Jackets and Shirts. But Unfortunately 'the Colour has
not been delivered as i expected.

Kindly find  my order Number is 6362568872
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6362568872?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
 and product number 163692519' I' have Order Black Colour but I
received blue.

      Expecting Exchange as early as possible.

Thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 4:59 PM
Subject: Share your feedback with us
To: Syed Mushrraf <[email-masked]>

We’d love to hear from you.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Your feedback is important to us.
Hi Syed Mushrraf, we'd be grateful if you could tell us what you think
about the products you've just received.
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Zip Through Denim Jacket with Pockets
Color: Blue
Size: XL
Quantity: 1
SAR 71
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162826147?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Solid Zip Through Denim Biker Jacket with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1
SAR 129
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163692519?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Long Sleeves Denim Shirt with Mandarin Collar and Chest Pocket
Color: Blue
Size: XL
Quantity: 1
SAR 55
Write a review
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162838233?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3313268