Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:48:34 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Thank you for collecting your order Dear Customer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. Please note that I returned both the
quantities mentioned in this order. But I just received the refund for one.
Please process the refund of the second quantity as well.

Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 1:32 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Moheez Ahmed <[email-masked]>

Order number 6351510997

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Moheez Ahmed, you’ve successfully collected order number 6351510997
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6351510997?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162611709?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Printed Jacket with Long Sleeves and Hood *
Color: Pink
Size: 0-3 mths
2

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

-- 
Best Regards!

*Moheez Ahmed*
*Head of Department*
*Accounting | Hamad M. Al Rugaib & Sons Trading Co. Ltd.*
_____________________________________________________
*+966 92 000 2540  <+966%2092%20000%202540>| 1250*    *Mobile: +966
539127600*
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
https://ww <https://www.alrugaibfurniture.com/>w.alrugaibfurniture.com
<https://www.alrugaibfurniture.com/>
*PO Box 497 | King Fahad Bin Abdulaziz Road, Al Khobar 31952 | Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3220750