Subject: Ticket Assigned - Problem in Jeans Pants and no Respect for Customers
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 05:52:11 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Problem in Jeans Pants and no Respect for Customers Hello Dears

Good day

I Ahmed Mostafa Habib I’m a customer from Egypt.

I have a problem and I think it is better you know it.

I since 5 months bought a Jeans Pants from one of your branches from Egypt
specifically Max City Center Mall branch in Makram Abied St. Nasr City,
Cairo, Egypt

After 4 months the Jeans Pants is corrupt in specific parts like a Picture
in the attached files.

The Average Price of Jeans Pants equals the medium category between 200 and
250 EGP. but for Jeans Pants, I bought from you it price at 410 EGP I mean
in our market this consider is an expensive Jeans pants, not Cheap Pants I
mean.

I know the date for a long time but I bought it and the first dress after 2
weeks I just dressed this Jeans Pants 10 to 12 times and it was cleaned 1
time in an Automatic wash machine with Ariel Jell soap.

I already visit your branch and met Mr. Hussien I think he is the Branch
Manager but on this visit, I didn’t have a receipt and he told me we can do
something satisfy for me if I got the receipt and I searched and I found
the receipt and visit the branch for the second time and asked about Mr.
Hussien but I don’t find it and met Mr. Hosny. Mr. Hosy request me to clean
the Jeans pants again and he took my phone number and he told me he will
review this case with his supervisor and call me to solve this issue.

The last visit was 03 July 2021 and until now no one contact with me and I
tried to contact Mr. Hosny but he didn’t answer.

End of my talking Max is a multinational brand and I all my life wear and
bought Jeans Pants by the way cheaper than your Jeans Pants this happens
but after 18 months or 1 Year with the 30 or 40 times of washing but with
this price and the Jeans Pants Corrupted after 12 times of wearing and I
wash I think this not good.

I will present a complaint to Consumer Protection in Egypt but I thought I
send it to you first before I do that.

The Jeans Pants and Receipt pictures you will find in the attached files.

Best Regards

Thank You

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2857342