Subject: Ticket Assigned - Wrong email address
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 05:19:42 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Wrong email address Hello, I have received this message but I didn't sign up in your shop.
I'm not Sandi Alger, please solve this issue and delete my email address
from your database.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: dom, 27 jun 2021 a las 14:53
Subject: Welcome to Max
To: Sandi Alger <[email-masked]>

Fashion for real people.

<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
*Welcome to Max.*
Hello Sandi Alger, we’re glad to have you on board. It’s time to enjoy a
faster and smarter shopping experience.
Start Shopping Now
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_QA_en>

*Trustworthy*

Our site is secured by industry-leading 256-bit SSL encryption to protect
your shopping experience.

*Shop the way you want*

Whether you're on your laptop, your phone or your tablet, the shopping
experience remains the same.

*Accept all payment types*

Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Shukran and Cash on Delivery, with more to come.

*Easy return or cancel online*

Conveniently return or cancel your order from your account in a few easy
steps.
 <#m_-8931991269160823317_>

DOWNLOAD OUR APPS

Experience our amazing iPhone and Android apps today. They're simple, fast
and built with love. Go on, check it out.
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhomepage%26utm_medium%3Dbanner%26utm_campaign%3Dfooter?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_QA_en>
<https://itunes.apple.com/qa/app/id1161312751?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=postreg_welcome_QA_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on (8000-629).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dpostreg_welcome_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2778692