Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: order No 9665271338 missing a box
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 09:12:43 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: order No 9665271338 missing a box Dear Centre point team,

When you buy a baby stroller you expect to receive a nice box that have the
new stroller, not a stroller that is wrapped in plastic as if u bought it
from the street.

This is completely unacceptable, this is supposed to be a gift, how am I
supposed to give it now.

Please replace the piece I have with a proper original stroller box, as
this is considered misleading, if you don’t have the box you should have
declared it clearly as it affects the purchaser decision.

Looking forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind regards,

Reem Hemida
055 800 5814

Sent by iPhone

On 29 May 2021, at 3:24 PM, Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Your order number is 9665271338 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9665271338?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi REEM Hemida, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9665271338
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9665271338?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.
Expect delivery by 31/05/2021.

Order shipping to
*Reem Hemida*
603, Barsha Palace, Al Nayat st, next to Al Zahra Hospital
Dubai
Mobile: +971 558005814
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4879
Reem Hemida

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161985744?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Textured Maxi A-line Skirt with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Black
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161898131?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Plain T-shirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 16
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161615272?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Wide Fit Full Length Flexi Waist Pants with Tie Ups
Color: Blue
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 24
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162836782?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 5 - Sustainable Solid Hipster Briefs with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162836789?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 5 - Sustainable Solid Hipster Briefs with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 20
Quantity: 1 AED 25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162841780?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Set of 5 - Sustainable Solid Basic Briefs with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 AED 25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162821301?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Kappa Logo Printed High Support Sports Bra with Racerback
Color: Grey
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162821293?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Kappa Logo Printed High Support Sports Bra with Racerback
Color: Black
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162817103?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Sports Bra with Racerback and Printed Hem
Color: Black
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162817104?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Sports Bra with Racerback and Printed Hem
Color: Black
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 29
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161017349?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Skateboard
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 37
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162110674?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Enzo Baby Stroller
Color: Red
Quantity: 1 AED 179
Subtotal: * AED 542*
Savings: *- AED 594.2*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 487.8*
Your order could earn you 43 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2668549