Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 03:49:32 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Goodmorning,
I just want to know if my order is still going to ship out? I am willing to
pay cash on delivery.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 at 10:45 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Myasar Tabbaa <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
Sorry, your order number 8266529984 was not processed.
Hi Myasar Tabbaa, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/lFy2Su2ILgb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/lFy2Su2ILgb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162293260?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Assorted Solid 2-Piece Hair Clamp Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.38
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163106907?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Pink Butterfly Hair Clips - Set Of 4
Color: Pink
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162995501?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Solid Head Band - Set of 2
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.43
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163130210?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Flower Shaped Hair Clamp - Set of 6
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/159998944?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Camisole with Scoop Neck and Spaghetti Straps
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162182728?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Striped Jumpsuit with Smocking Detail
Color: Beige
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.68
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162842665?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Textured Long Sleeves Top with V-neck and Button Detail
Color: Red
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163008667?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Maxi Shift Dress with Short Sleeves and Round Neck
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163086721?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Textured T-shirt with Short Sleeves and V-neck
Color: Red
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162321376?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Embellished Earrings with Hinged Hoop
Color: Pink
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163139808?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Set of 3 - Sustainable Solid Boxers with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 4
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/160018198?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Skinny Fit Solid 3/4 Leggings with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162973793?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Cherry Print Vest with Crew Neck
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162958127?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Tank Top with Crew Neck
Color: Red
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163083872?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Avengers Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: White
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/160418866?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162006956?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Being Human Printed Flip Flops
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163083867?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Avengers Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/160270928?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Plain T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/160016921?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Kappa Pants with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 5
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162820370?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SPLASH
Set of 6 - Embellished Stud Earrings with Pushback Closure
Color: Silver
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162539889?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SHOEMART
Lee Cooper Men's Slip-On Thong Slippers
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.7
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163071091?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SHOEMART
Glitter Textured Flip Flops
Color: Pink
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/163170586?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
SHOEMART
Solid Ankle Length Socks - Set of 5
Color: Black
Size:
Quantity: 1 KWD 2

Subtotal: * KWD 55.19*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *KWD 53.94*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_KNET_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2662822