Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return to 3 No’s material
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 May 2021 03:59:22 +0000

Hi Ahmed Omer,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return to 3 No’s material Dear sir,

Hi Mohamed Iqbal Mubeen, your order number is 6302341808
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6302341808?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is SD001844388.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=SD001844388&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Assalamu Alaikum,

I hope you are doing well,

Today I receive my ordered by COD, Thank your support.

Your customer response creat sir,

3 No’s in my order Return, How is return procedure,

Kindly return my return below link, kindly considered my

Cases.

Best regards,

Mohamed Iqbal

966 560732907

Thowal- Jeddah

https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en/p/162591495

https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en/p/162591490

https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en/p/162504745

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2609774