Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 9646401457
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 08:00:22 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 9646401457 Hi,

I just want to know how can I change the size of my item?

I picked up my items and was about to use today but it seemed that 38 is
just big for me for this brand.

Also, the other one as well. I ordered size EU 38 in all shoes but it
turned out only the brand celeste is fitting me for this size.

Please change the below items in EU 37. I never used it but I removed the
sticker of the black shoes as I was ready to use it.

I am hoping for your kind consideration as this is my first order of shoes
online and never I ordered anything online as I always have doubt if the
correct size fits me.

Thank you.

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162927233?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SHOEMART*
*Missy x Disney Low Ankle Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure*
Color: White
Size: 38

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161826282?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_AE_en>
*SHOEMART*
*Pointed Toe Pumps with Kitten Heels*
Color: Black

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2364564