Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hoppec for Rubber industry and safety floor
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 11:34:51 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hoppec for Rubber industry and safety floor   Dear Centre point stores 

Hoppec for Rubber Industry, is specialized in producing Rubber tiles
(Square, puzzle, interlock), borders, stairs, corner, rolls, sports surfaces
used with many applications such as Sports Flooring, Athletic Surfaces,
Impact Protection Outdoor Facilities, Gym Flooring, Sports Flooring, Special
Flooring Indoor Facilities, Impact Sound Insulation, Vibration Isolation

Hoppec established 2010 as the first manufacturer of recycled rubber
products in Egypt. Our factory is located in EL Sadat City, we are ISO90001
certified, and all of our data sheets are performed and tested by SGS
German, Lab sport France. 

Hoppec has competitive price compared to other features that do not provide
safety and aesthetics, and are better in the long run Proudly (Made in
Egypt)

" kindly check the attached " 

 Hope to co-operation with you and We are waiting for your respond

 

   Best regards,,

 

Hoppec for Rubber Industries 

Raghda Ali

office manager and business developer

Cell   .: +202  012 888 90 204 

     .: +202  012 888 90 204

Tel    .: +202   23055335

Email.:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.hoppec.com/contact.html> Website I
<https://www.facebook.com/rubber.powder?fref=ts> Facebook I
<https://www.youtube.com/user/hoppecegy1/videos> YouTube I
<https://www.google.com.eg/maps/place/Hoppec+Company/@30.0662791,31.3580746,
17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x14583de6ce7c0513:0x314600d7e0c33c61!8m2!3d30.0
662745!4d31.3602633?hl=en&authuser=0> Map

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2361278