Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request to Make use of my Gift Card
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:58:56 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request to Make use of my Gift Card Centerpoint Gift Card No - 1571694992111820000768997
My Mobile Number - 0555534144

Good morning,
Though the validity of the card is mentioned in the card, I noticed it very
later which is just today and verified the balance online which shows it is
expired. I am very sad to see my gift card amount is going waste. Moreover,
I had gone to India in an emergency for my Father's major surgery. I went
to India on First November 2020 and returned back to UAE only on March 1st
2021. Therefore, I kindly request you to consider that I was not aware of
the 12 months validity factor until today and also i was not in the UAE for
4 months, considering these factors, kindly make the card Valid so that i
can utilize the amount and not to go waste. Kindly help me as your regular
centerpoint customer. Thank you
-- 
Regards
Ragul

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2314022