Subject: Ticket Assigned - Export of Goods from India - Bed Sheet, Home Furnishing Products, Means Wear etc.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:30:46 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Export of Goods from India - Bed Sheet, Home Furnishing Products, Means Wear etc. Date:  27th March 2021

TO,

M/S CENTREPOINT

DUBAI

Kind Attention: Import Manager

Sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves that we are a Merchant Exporter and
deals in *Bed Sheet, Home Furnishing Products* like Dohar Set, Quilts,
Comforter Set, Kids Bed Sheet, Kids Set, Duvet, Duvet Cover Fitted Bed
Sheet, Hotel Bed Sheet, Carpets Man's Wears like *'Trousers'.*

In this regard, your name and address were provided by Indian Embassy in
your Country and suggested that you are Prime Importers of the Country.

We are one of the Exporters which is registered under a Director General of
Foreign Trade which is Government Body of India. We believe that your
Company Imports this item from various Countries. We are enclosing herewith
our Products / Organization for your perusal and request you please go
through the same and let us know your requirement, so we are able to give
complete details with specifications at your end. We shall be glad to have
business relations with you. We assure you better competitive rates and
good quality product.

Over the past years, our Organization has built a reputation for quality
products, ethical practices, and trustworthy service.

*Our Vision:* To provide world-class quality so everyone feels Made in
India” to our customers, keeping in line with commitments regard to
quality, will-times shipments, and transparent business approach. In doing
so believing that with every move, we deliver trust to our Country.

*Our Mission:* To be a Leading and premium exporter of Home Furnishing
Products from India by the year 2030.

*Our Value:* We believe “Relations and Honesty Brings Business” We stand 6
Pillars, Reliability, Humility, Excellence, Dependability, Unity,
Commitment.

Please don’t hesitate to call or email me to discuss further. We’re looking
forward to building a lasting partnership with you.

If you are interested more photographs and specification please share your
Whatsapp Number.

Yours Faithfully,

-- 
*Rakesh Sethi*
*HP OVERSEAS*
*(Merchant Exporter)*
*268 B Sangam Nagar kIla Maidan, *
*INDORE MP 452006 INDIA *
*Cell No/ +91 9302102732  +919301142413*
*Land Line : 0731-4043790*
*E Mail  : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2309678