Subject: Ticket Assigned - Professional and economical
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:29:24 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Professional and economical Hi,

Greetings of the day,

We found your emails from web,

Are you planning to change your *Website or Catalogue* , We are here to
provide best services for your photos,.

*After using our Services, You can directly place our edited photos on web
or catalogue or any where you want . Our rates are very reasonable
economical.*

*Offered* *services* .(*Background Removing , Photo Retouching ,Color
Correction, resizing etc*)

*We just need a sample Image to prove our quality work*.

Looking forward,

Thank you,

Wam Regards

*Clipping Outsourcing India*

You may unsubscribe
<http://ec2-52-26-194-35.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com/x/u?u=47ee2c99-d1f6-4d2f-9bd5-df43c62b193f>
to stop receiving our emails.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2309503