Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damage wardrobe 9637544277
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 08:17:31 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damage wardrobe 9637544277 Good morning,

Hope this email finds you well and safe.

Kindly note that I have received a call yesterday from one of you staff
saying that the complaint has been rejected and the closet is damaged
because I moved it from a place to another, please note that I did not
change the place of the closet, the closet still at the same place where you
staff fixed it and suppose I move it, is it a reason to damage a new
closet!!!!!! 

The closet does not have only one issue, the borders are broke, the mirror
is not fixed, there is a big spaces between the drawers it is not stable at
all, of course all these things are not happened because we move the
wardrobe.

The man who called me yesterday said that I have submitted my complaint 10
days after receiving the wardrobe, please note that I called your staff
directly  after 2 days  and they said they will send me an email and I have
to reply with pictures, but I did not receive any email, then I called your
staff again they sent it after 2 days, I replied directly with pictures but
no body replied, I called again they said that they did not receive my email
so I resent it but again no nobody receive it (attached a screenshot from
the emails), then I used another this email address to send my email.

One more thing I have to mention, when I called your staff 2 days ago to
follow up, they said it shows on the system that they will replace the
closet by another one, then yesterday they told me that the complaint has
been rejected!!!!!! Please explain!!!!! As I know everything is recorded on
your system, so check the calls between me and your staff!!!

I would like to contact one of your management team to fix the issue,
waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

 

 

  Rowayda Ward | Registrar

| Horizon Private School-Br

| Phone:    +971-25560811    EXT : 208

| Email:      <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

| Site:
<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/9RVlVTOVvRmfrgYM?r=http://horizonprivateschool.c
om/> Horizonprivateschool.com 

| Address:  Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi(UAE)

| P O Box:   41989.

" Broaden your child's horizon"

Follow us: 

 
<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/X7949spOZ0ETKMR9?r=https://www.facebook.com/HPSB
ranch> 

<https://lc3.shatrk.com/r/e/eRo6oT694Z3IEjeW?r=https://www.instagram.com/hor
izon_private_school_branch/?hl=en> 

 HORIZON PRIVATE SCHOOL-BRANCH accepts no liability for the content of this
email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in
writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. HORIZON
PRIVATE SCHOOL-BRANCH accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2299533