Subject: Ticket Assigned - Presentation - Richmond - Casadei offer
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:40:57 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Presentation - Richmond - Casadei offer Please find a brief company presentation and a John Richmond and a Casadei
Offer

SP Trading Company sources high fashion Italian brand name shoes for
international clients.
The company was founded by Paolo and Sergio who together have over twenty
years experience in exporting and sourcing branded leather and Italian
fashion footwear along with branded sportswear and sports shoes.

Some of the fashion footwear labels we source and export to the
international market include Cavalli, Armani, Harmont & Blaine, John
Richmond and
La Martina.

We provide sourcing services to large and mid level distributors of
sportswear and sports shoes in the Italian market.

Our services include:

Pre-order and general order of Italian branded leather and fashion footwear
(*Cavalli, Armani, Harmont & Blaine, John Richmond and La Martina* – plus
more)

Sourcing services for any branded sportswear and sports shoes, order and
pre-order (including* Nike, Adidas, Saucony* and many more) at the best
prices in the market
Because of our partnership with one of the Leaders in the supply sportswear
we are European agents for the brand* LAMBRETTA* with over *80000* pcs
available to sell between shoes, socks,underwear, T-shirts and sweatshirts.
All our merchandise is sourced from authorized European distributors and
comes with all relevant documents to prove its authenticity.
Our aim is to satisfy our clients requests with the best products and
service and to build long lasting relationships.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

-- 
Sergio Cadoni

Global Sourcing Manager
Cell. +39 329 1782495
Veneto Region

*Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
indirizzate esclusivamente al destinatario. Si prega di non leggere, fare
copia, inoltrare a terzi o conservare tale messaggio se non si è il
legittimo destinatario dello stesso. Qualora questo messaggio sia stato
ricevuto per errore, si prega pertanto di rinviarlo al mittente e di
cancellarlo permanentemente dal proprio computer.*
*Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der
Adressat sind, sind Sie nicht zur Verwendung der in diesem Mail enthaltenen
Informationen befugt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns sofort über den irrt
ümlichen Empfang und löschen die Informationen von Ihrem Computer.The
information contained in this message is intended exclusively for the
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are obliged to not
read, copy, disclose, distribute, or copy it to any third party. If you
erroneously receive this message you are obliged to return it to the sender
and eliminate it permanently from your computer.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2184622