Subject: Ticket Assigned - Incomplete Order!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:28:19 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Incomplete Order! Hi,

It was so disappointing to open an incomplete order. I trusted your brand
and not opened at the time of collection at ibne batuta branch and I was so
confident that you can't make these kind of mistakes. But you proved my
wrong!

My order number is *9638885193* which was for a *"plain raglan sleeves t
shirt and full length pyjama set" *and when I opened it I only got the
pyjama and tshirt was missing. I don't understand how can you send
incomplete order? Size/ defective issue are still acceptable but this is
really something shameful.

However, my return request is confirmed but this was not expected by a top
brand of the country.

I hope this incomplete order will be picked up soon and I will get my
refund as soon as possible.

Mohsin
0507550195

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2177805