Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Partner
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:25:36 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Partner Good Afternoon, 

My name is Michal Sargun from Polish Cosmetics Group Association. We're
associate many e-commerce platforms, especially on baltic countires. We
do also have our own e-commerce platforms like: prestiso.com, where
we're offering many luxury brands/products. 

We would like to discuss possibility of start buying products from you
for our e-commerce on countires where will be able to sell your
products. Could you please send me offer for the following brands: 

NYX products, L'Oreal Paris 

Im really looking forward to hear from you, and hope this e-mail will go
through to the right person. 

Kind Regards, 

Michal Sargun

-- 

 Best Regards
Michał Sargun
Sales Manager

e-mail: [email-masked]
phone: +48 502 111 640
www.prestiso.com [1] 

Clause of confidentiality:
This message, as well as every enclosure, is intended for the person's
message exclusively or of unit which it is being addressed to. It may
contain confidential and/or privileged materials. If you received this
message by a mistake or as a result of the error of communication, we
inform you that using, transferring or copying is prohibited legally. We
ask for contact with the sender and to remove it from your computer. 

Links:
------
[1] http://prestiso.com
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2177484