Subject: Ticket Assigned - Greetings from Mala Collective
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:21:21 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Greetings from Mala Collective Dear Centrepoint Team,
I hope this message finds you in excellent health.

We understand that it’s a challenging time to manage a business, let alone
onboard new brands. Everyone is feeling stressed, and meditation and
mindful living can help.

Mala Collective
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1OFkCG8iX8dCoQ4jDvDX_cByQkVzw1TEmZ8osemZXbe0-0%26key%3DYAMMID-06924413%26link%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.malacollective.com%252F>,
an industry leader in mindfulness, is seeking a wholesale distributor
partner in Qatar. We would be delighted to do business with you.

Recently featured in Forbes
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1OFkCG8iX8dCoQ4jDvDX_cByQkVzw1TEmZ8osemZXbe0-0%26key%3DYAMMID-06924413%26link%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.malacollective.com%252Fpages%252Fpress>,
we are best known for Mala Necklaces
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1OFkCG8iX8dCoQ4jDvDX_cByQkVzw1TEmZ8osemZXbe0-0%26key%3DYAMMID-06924413%26link%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.malacollective.com%252Fcollections%252Fmala-necklaces-108-hand-knotted-beads>
and Bracelets that are used in meditation to help count the breathe or
often worn as a fashionable reminder of an intention.  We offer a full line
of mindfulness supports including eco-friendly meditation cushions
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1OFkCG8iX8dCoQ4jDvDX_cByQkVzw1TEmZ8osemZXbe0-0%26key%3DYAMMID-06924413%26link%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.malacollective.com%252Fcollections%252Fmeditation-cushions>,
handmade Tibetan singing bowls, and genuine healing crystals.

Our followers are given many online guided meditations that we invite you
to try now!  Please enjoy this gift: I Am Beginning meditation.
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com%2FRedirect%3Fukey%3D1OFkCG8iX8dCoQ4jDvDX_cByQkVzw1TEmZ8osemZXbe0-0%26key%3DYAMMID-06924413%26link%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Fuser-149210373%252Fi-am-beginning>

Are you interested in adding a product range that supports meditation and
mindful living?

Here is our Overview Lookbook
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1kuAQWklmMJzRMhTkoEPpuQkTSr7Hn4J2%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing>
to get to know us a bit better.

Thank you so much for your time, and peace be with you.

Sincerely,

Michelle Cabrera

International Retail

MalaCollective.com
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=http%3A%2F%2Fmalacollective.com%2F>

https://www.instagram.com/malacollective/
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.instagram.com%2Fmalacollective%2F>

https://www.facebook.com/malacollective
<https://malacollective-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1VCB_6FRUo9UMyv2eH_r7i-zNLSpnRt7LVHzlLT3jdIk-379418482&key=YAMMID-55757106&link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fmalacollective>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2126481