Subject: Ticket Assigned - NYDEL's new collection
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 16:16:39 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  NYDEL's new collection Dear Sir or Madam,

It is with pleasure that we address you the novelties of our NYDEL
collection via this DROPBOX link:
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/640skauin3kf3is/Catalogue%20Nydel%20nouveaut%C3%A
9s.pdf?dl=0>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/640skauin3kf3is/Catalogue%20Nydel%20nouveaut%C3%A9
s.pdf?dl=0.

Please take a look at it!  

NYDEL, French designer of tablecloth "easy to care", is located in the north
of France and offers PVC and acrylic coating tablecloths, damasks and
jacquards, which makes them easy to care. 

NYDEL also includes kitchen linen in all kinds (napkins, aprons, food caps,
etc.), bathroom linen (towels, bathrobes, washcloths, etc.), and bed linen. 

NYDEL offers you a range of various products and diverse in order to make
your daily life easier and give you the pleasure of hosting. 

Moreover, our team pays special attention to the quality of our products and
services, as well as being in line with current tastes by following the last
trends. 

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any interest, we will be delighted
to work with you. 

We can send you our price if needed along with our JH catalog. 

I remain at your entire disposal.

Best regards, Cordialement,

Marion BENOIT

Export Assistant

NYDEL

70 rue de DOUAI

59400 CAMBRAI

Tel : +33 3 27 82 94 39 

 <http://www.nydel-france.fr/> www.nydel-france.fr

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2124565