Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damaged Items in #6280345182, #6280316788 and #6280064953
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:30:47 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damaged Items in #6280345182, #6280316788 and #6280064953 Hello,

I have an issue with all three of my orders, something very similar
happened last month or so with another order of mine. Anyhow, please find
the issues below and pictures/videos attached:

Order #6280345182
Item: Revlon Photoready foundation
Issue: I have used this foundation in another shade for months now. This is
not how it is supposed to be. The water/oil consistency it has makes me
assume that it's old and expired. I shook it multiple times but everytime
it comes out oily and has litetally zero coverage.

Order #6280345182
Item: Revlon colorstay creme eyeshadow
Issue: It's damaged.

Order #6280316788
Item: Maybelline Newyork Master Drama Eye Pencil (19 Pearly Taupe)
Issue: It's broken. Removed the lid, the whole eye pencil thing came out.

Order #6280064953
Item: Maybelline New York Contour
Issue: It's damaged. It's broken. The contour stick is stuck to the lid,
probably due to being in a hot temperature or very old. How am I supposed
to use it? Its a mess.

Order #6280064953
Item: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Restage
Issue: It's damaged from the top. It was stuck to the lid. It doesn't look
like the picture in the app.

Putting up a sale and selling products at a discounted price is
appreciated, however, fooling consumers by selling old, gross, damaged
products is unacceptable. Placed three orders and not one order came out
perfect, all had some or the other issue.

I want to return all of these aforementioned items for refund immediately.

Regards,
Amina

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2235677