Subject: Ticket Assigned - Two Minute Survey ? Premium Giveaway
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 09:19:30 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Two Minute Survey ?  Premium Giveaway 

Hi Aaryan6137,

We're always working to make Chess.com better. Since you recently became a 
member, we'd love to get your feedback.

Take our five-question secure survey and you'll be entered for a chance to win 
one year of Diamond membership free!*
Take Survey  <> 
Thank you!

The Chess.com Team

 <>  <https://market.android.com/details?id=com.chess&feature+searcg_result>  
<https://www.twitch.tv/chess>  <https://www.facebook.com/chess>  
<https://twitter.com/chesscom>  <https://www.youtube.com/wwwChesscom>  
<https://instagram.com/wwwchesscom> 
Want less email? Change your email preferences 
<https://www.chess.com/settings/notifications>. Stop ALL Chess.com e-mail? U 
<https://tracking.chess.com/e/eh?_t=db56590e2eee4b8283e2c7a1b93b2241&_m=7c8991dfdd364153876af52497a1a538&_e=iKNDE9hdkkSN9uD11PWy76H0fNVeMasPCltKEkgJ-C8biR0qYpQhBa07Hn1u_0DbNAEOq2XwCzCzLWjDMTWTC_lGNtgk1jQx2z8Uw5cSC5QUk5JiYFX7npZhEullP7j6UHli7Tw6kQUUYHVNh3zs3N-70A-45pl_InXpy80JI9Nmjb3Dvp7LWbmwb0jm9I9Ww_So_Byk_iRCFsPR3KONlmMeYWSphf8KqJP6YO0-TGBW46KeHGJ8xej5CzgnXrF-WJ74ZDui_9cJCx1iZ-rwzg%3D%3D>
nsubscribe 
<https://tracking.chess.com/e/eh?_t=db56590e2eee4b8283e2c7a1b93b2241&_m=7c8991dfdd364153876af52497a1a538&_e=iKNDE9hdkkSN9uD11PWy76H0fNVeMasPCltKEkgJ-C8biR0qYpQhBa07Hn1u_0DbNAEOq2XwCzCzLWjDMTWTC_lGNtgk1jQx2z8Uw5cSC5QUk5JiYFX7npZhEullP7j6UHli7Tw6kQUUYHVNh3zs3N-70A-45pl_InXpy80JI9Nmjb3Dvp7LWbmwb0jm9I9Ww_So_Byk_iRCFsPR3KONlmMeYWSphf8KqJP6YO0-TGBW46KeHGJ8xej5CzgnXrF-WJ74ZDui_9cJCx1iZ-rwzg%3D%3D>

Add [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> to your address book so you don't 
miss any email from Chess.com

Please do not reply to this email. Need help? Visit Chess.com Customer Support 
<https://support.chess.com/>

The email was sent to: [email-masked] - Privacy Policy 
<https://www.chess.com/privacy>

Chess.com | PO Box 60400 Palo Alto, CA 94306

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2259265