Subject: Ticket Assigned - Kappa
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 08:52:48 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Kappa Hi Guys,
Following your advice to contact Landmark Group regarding supplying
Shoemart with sports footwear and fashion wear, after several attempts of
phone calls and emails, it seems that nobody knows anything about the
organization of Landmark Group.
I enclose a different product, Kappa Footwear and Ellesse, I can see you
have Kappa in your online shop, and maybe you can forward it to the
relevant department.
Thanking  you in advance.

Best Regards

-- 
Sergio Cadoni

Global Sourcing Manager
Cell. +39 329 1782495
Veneto Region

*Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
indirizzate esclusivamente al destinatario. Si prega di non leggere, fare
copia, inoltrare a terzi o conservare tale messaggio se non si è il
legittimo destinatario dello stesso. Qualora questo messaggio sia stato
ricevuto per errore, si prega pertanto di rinviarlo al mittente e di
cancellarlo permanentemente dal proprio computer.*
*Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der
Adressat sind, sind Sie nicht zur Verwendung der in diesem Mail enthaltenen
Informationen befugt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns sofort über den irrt
ümlichen Empfang und löschen die Informationen von Ihrem Computer.The
information contained in this message is intended exclusively for the
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are obliged to not
read, copy, disclose, distribute, or copy it to any third party. If you
erroneously receive this message you are obliged to return it to the sender
and eliminate it permanently from your computer.*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2255638