Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cancellation of my order - 9638279248
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 10:35:07 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cancellation of my order - 9638279248 Dear All,

I Have ordered some clothing on your site on 26th February and paid 65 Aed
from my marseq Bank account.

Today 9th March I didn't receive my clothes. I contacted customer care
through the number provided on the site:8006927.

Every day I called this number and asking about the delivery and they said
they already made emails regarding this matter.

I need to cancel this order and refund my money immediately.

My Order Number Is  9638279248.

Kindly cancel my order and refund the money immediately.

I will not buy anything from your site.

Thank you.

-- 

Warm Regards
NIDHIN  T.U
*PH:0564973318*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2217310