Subject: Ticket Assigned - Photo Edit | Background Remove | Color Change
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 07:26:53 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Photo Edit | Background Remove | Color Change Hello,

I am a professional photo editor. *I am using Photoshop CC and Lightroom
for editing pictures.* I have good experience working with different kinds
of photos such as fashion photography, wedding photography, product
photography (E-commerce, Amazon, website, social media, etc.) and others. I
can edit your photos in the style of your favourite blogger or make
high-quality product photo retouching for your online store.

I create trendy collages and pictures for Instagram, Pinterest, and other
social networks.

*I offer expertise in:*

*1)      *Retouching, high-end and beauty retouching;

*2)      *Skin retouching (frequency separation and dodge and burn);

*3)      *Hair retouching;

*4)      *Color changing;

*5)      *Reshaping and retouch the body;

*6)      *Whitening And Brightening Teeth and eyes;

*7)      *Color-toning portraits;

*8)      *Recovering highlights and shadows;

*9)      *Background retouch/clean-up/removal;

*10)   *Distraction Removal;

*11)   *Old photo restorations

If you have any other Photo Editing Work, which is not listed above or you
have a large number of photos to edit, just send me a message with your
contact details and I will reply back to you as soon as possible.

*Best Regards,*
Karuna

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2189198