Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customer Service feedback
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 16:00:25 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customer Service feedback Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings of the day!

I am writing this e-mail to bring into your notice the poor quality of
in-store customer service provided at Centrepoint, Sur.
The saleslady at the makeup section refused to provide with the tester when
asked for the second time. She was having poor communication skills and was
not even able to convey proper information. All she did was to keep on
blabbering something in Omani when asked for any specific product. None of
the spoken language was being understood. They would just follow you
everywhere and stand beside you as if we're going to steal something. They
won't even let you shop in peace! Very bad experience at Centrepoint, Sur's
makeup section.
It is really disappointing to see the incompetency and lethargic attitude
of the lady employees working here at Centrepoint, Sur.

-- 

*Regards,*
*Shelsia Meryl Mathews*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2090654