Subject: Ticket Assigned - FW: Suggested styles and drawings
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 12:54:18 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  FW: Suggested styles and drawings Dear Madam or Sir,

How are you? Sincerely hope you and your loved ones safe and healthy.  We
are honored to contact you or the purchase department.

We are a direct footwear supplier for brands, retailers and stores around
the world with around 15 years history.

Attached pls find some suggested drawings and styles for reference. Your
collections will be highly appreciated.

It is a great pleasure that our service will be of great value to you. Many
thanks in advance.

Our company is located in Fujian, China, where there is a whole supply chain
of shoes. Specially, casual, running, hiking shoes and sandals are produced
very well.  

Moreover, we have long term factory partners in Zhejiang, Henan Province
which can help us earn competitive prices. All these factories have basic
BSCI audit and can pass REACH testing.

Our factories have been producing shoes for Skechers, Zara, Bershka, Fila,
PP jeans ETC.  Normally there is the min. quantity requirement at 1500 pairs
.

But for some special case our factories will also support on 1200 pairs per
color as we want to grow together with our customers. We aim to be a
long-term dedicated supplier for our clients.

If any enquiry from your side, pls do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

 

Best Regards
Henry Lee
Xiamen New Top Trading Co., Ltd.

Room 1405,No 617 of Sishui Dao,Huli District, Xiamen

Phone: +86 18006015020

WhatsApp: +86 18959201726

 <http://www.newtop-xm.com> www.newtop-xm.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2071131