Subject: Ticket Assigned - ONLINE SALES
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 12:50:50 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ONLINE SALES Dear Manager,

Good Day,

We would like to introduce ourselves as  *Unique Intelligence
Technology*, having
unique services for your business.
Unique Intelligence having a professional team of *E-commerce *
experts dedicated
 to
provide you with appropriate solutions ONLINE SALES to  improve your
business  to advance level.

Please find a link   https://uitksa.com/bakes/         for B2C

                           whatsapp.uitksa.com               for B2C
including whatsapp to whatsapp order option.

*Application B2C*
*E-commerce Application for B2C purpose.*

We are providing the whole package for B2C e-commerce business.
Shortly the package is e-commerce website + mobile application + digital
marketing + maintenance and support.
Please find the link ( https://uitksa.com/bakes/ ).

*How Application works.*
1. List products with product name, description, image price etc

2. Customers can add products to cart.

3. Once shopping is finished they can proceed to check out.

4. At checkout there will be an option for promotional coupons, cash on
delivery and other integrated payment methods.

5. Once order is placed, admin can view it and direct to delivery companies
or your own drivers.

Our other activities: www.uitksa.com
Attached herewith please find the features of operation
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

عزيزي المدير،

صباح الخير /يومك سعيد

نرغب أن نقدم شركتنا كتكنولوجيا ذكاء فريدة من نوعها ، يوجد لدينا خدمات
مختلفة لعملك.

 ذكاء فريد يضم فريقًا محترفًا من خبراء التجارة الإلكترونية مخصصًا له

 نوفر لك جميع الحلول المناسبة للمبيعات عبر الإنترنت لتحسين عملك إلى المستوى
المتقدم.

 تجدون الرابhttps://uitksa.com/bakes/ لـ  B2C

     whatsapp.uitksa.com لـ B2C بما في ذلك خيار الطلب من الواتس اب إلى الواتس
اب

*تطبيق B2C*

*تطبيق التجارة الإلكترونية لغرض B2C.*

 نحن نقدم الحزمة الكاملة لأعمال التجارة الإلكترونية B2C.

قريباً الحزمة هي موقع للتجارة الإلكترونية + تطبيق جوال + تسويق رقمي + صيانة
ودعم.

يرجى العثور على الرابط (https://uitksa.com/bakes/).

*كيف يعمل التطبيق.*

 . 1 قائمة المنتجات مع اسم المنتج والوصف وسعر الصورة وما إلى ذلك

 . 2 يمكن للعملاء إضافة منتجات إلى عربة التسوق.

 .3 بمجرد الانتهاء من التسوق ، يمكنهم المتابعة لإتمام عملية الشراء.

 .4 عند تسجيل الخروج ، سيكون هناك خيار للقسائم الترويجية والدفع نقدًا عند
التسليم وطرق الدفع المتكاملة الأخرى.

 .5 بمجرد تقديم الطلب ، يمكن للمسؤول مشاهدته والتوجيه إلى شركات التوصيل أو
السائقين الخاصين بك.

 أنشطتنا الأخرى: www.uitksa.com

يرجى الاطلاع على ميزات العملية في المرفق. إذا كان لديك أي أسئلة ، فلا تتردد
في التواصل معنا

-- 
Thanks

Nardos
*Executive Secretary*

*Cell Line: +966508805990*

*Land Line: +966112366858*

*NOUFCO & PARTNERS, RIYADH*

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2070763