Subject: Ticket Assigned - $100 or Millions Dollars – Invest What’s Worth It
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 16:50:37 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  $100 or Millions Dollars – Invest What’s Worth It Dear Sir/Ma’am

I’m Sushanta, from Sahoo WebSolutions Pvt. Ltd., an India-based Digital
Marketing Company. We discovered your website during research and applied
analytics, only to discover a *mixture of plain & exciting facts that must
be shared with you*.

*Let’s start!*

   - Google Ads won the deal from you, but didn’t do enough or did it? This
   giant of the Search Engine platform has collected great money! However, did
   you know this can be minimized using the best alternative i.e. *organic
   search marketing*?
   - *PPC (pay-per-click) loses you money* every single time a user clicks
   on it for fun or by accident. Here, you’re paying for someone else’s
   mistake, not yours!
   - Research says *68% of searchers* prefer organic results only. We
   believe this is the writing on the wall – Don’t ignore Organic Search
   Marketing!
   - Once featured on the top, your website will visit the maximum traffic.
   But, you will also need to work consistently to maintain its position.
   Small and major algorithmic changes occur *3500+ times a year*!

Apart from some unimportant warnings, your website, *www.centrepointstores.com
<http://www.centrepointstores.com>*, has several crucial on-page & off-page
issues that need to be solved urgently. We can solve that for you.

We can offer *Responsive Web Redesigning/Development* service to give you a
modern and user-friendly website, meeting your requirements. Our services
also include *mobile app development, graphic design services, and software
development*.

Ask for a *FREE Detailed Analysis Report* on a reply to this Email.
Additionally, get the detailed information of our company profile,
background, and client testimonials.

We can connect over *phone*, *Whatsapp* and *Skype*. Please share the best
time to discuss with you as per your convenience.

Also available via: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

*Get in touch for actionable insights to your website!*

*Low-cost investment for long-term results – the solution you need.*

Best Regards,

*Sushanta Sahoo*

----------------------------

Business Development Manager

Sahoo websolutions Pvt. Ltd.

Plot No: D-8/B, FLAT NO: 101

B.J.B Nagar, Bhubaneswar,Odisha, India

E-mail- [email-masked]

Skype/Gtalk/Yahoo Id:- sahoowebsolutions

WhatsApp: +91 985-364-8077
Phone:-91(0674)243-3964,+91(0)985-364-8077
-----------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, just simply send a “*NO*”
to discontinue receiving emails from us. Thank you.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2059663