Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE:Looking for Reviews, Ratings & More Downloads.....!!!
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 15:58:06 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE:Looking for Reviews, Ratings & More Downloads.....!!! Hi,

Did you receive my last email?

Actually, I haven't received any response from your side. Please let me know
if you are interested in our ASO services.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank You.!

Henry Alan

***-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---***

From: Henry Alan <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 5:40 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Looking for Reviews, Ratings & More Downloads......!!

***-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---***

Hi There,

 

We offer actionable and personalized recommendations to maximize your app's
visibility and improve your app rankings with our Process of App Store
Optimisation. 

 

Services Include: -

*  We help you find the best keywords for your App Optimisation.

*  100% Increase in User Retention

*  150% Increase ROI Through App

*  10,000+ Instant App Downloads in 3 Months 

*  Monitor your app and category rankings

*  Manage your ratings and reviews.

*  Help people discover your app or game with App Store Search Ads.

 

If you are looking to promote your app then Please reply with your
Phone/WhatsApp/Skype with your country name or dial code and I will get back
to you for further conversation.

 

Cheers,
Henry Alan

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2033633