Subject: Ticket Assigned - GOSEE NEWS 02/21
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:53:56 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  GOSEE NEWS 02/21 GoSee News Services
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4c57e4616b3d1f3082636451c4fc8dd479e3ba5e
:::: 02/21 PHOTO & FILM ::::
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a9bb2b00a8e9ffffe9ed171d4715f7a26d657994
THE CREATIVE MAG FOR FREE ON YOUR SCREEN - ENJOY !
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5d4fc91e181a223cf969dce9df057afbc91ab5e8
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e9b4b05ec5b567f91ce9e7c08a0273dea3b52c8
news // NEW at GoSeeNEWS : BIRD PRODUCTION, AGENCY FOR PHOTOGRAPHY,
STYLING, SET DESIGN AND RETOUCHING, BERLIN, PARIS & MILAN, with a
MONCLER fashion special for i-D, CDLP loungewear with pop icon
Sébastien Tellier, MYTHERESA F/W 2020, and a WRANGLER shoot in
Nashville
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e9b4b05ec5b567f91ce9e7c08a0273dea3b52c8
We are delighted to welcome the agency BIRD PRODUCTION at GoSee, which
represents international artists in the areas of photography, styling,
set design, and retouching. With offices in Berlin, Paris, and as of
last year also in Milan, the simpatico team led by Christian Schuett
and Ralph Löffler is strategically perfectly positioned to provide
its clients from the fashion and advertising industries with the best
possible service.
Among its photographers are Jonas Unger, Andrea Spotorno and ....
4 ARTICLES / 38 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e9b4b05ec5b567f91ce9e7c08a0273dea3b52c8
by Bird Production
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/019261a00c6e1df931909ca97d9bec5a9be27aa6
or visit bird-production.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/76b516e73707c717a54838ab2df75abd0f276332
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27307437efc8714d84ee9570346a7e643e2f685b
news // ICONIC : BLUMARINE S/S '21 campaign, CALVIN KLEIN Underwear,
UPCYCLED BY MIU MIU 2021, V Magazine & V Man 2021 calendar, VANITY
FAIR Italia, BOTTEGA VENETA Salon 01 London, 'Happy Life Diet' book by
Shermine Shahrivar, HARPER'S BAZAAR UKRAINE, and VOGUE ME CHINA
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27307437efc8714d84ee9570346a7e643e2f685b
'Blumarine are a Wild Rose garden of femmine bellissime who show their
strength by being soft, and flaunt their romanticism by being
tough...' Harley Weir photographed the eye-catching BLUMARINE S/S 21
campaign with Sokhna NIANE c/o ICONIC.
LEVI ACHTHOVEN appears in UPCYCLED BY MIU MIU 2021. The Upcycled
collection is available exclusively in boutiques worldwide ... and
Düsseldorf-based fashion photographer Alexei Bazdarev staged a
sensual spread with Natalie KUCKENBURG c/o ICONIC for ....
9 ARTICLES / 32 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/27307437efc8714d84ee9570346a7e643e2f685b
by ICONIC
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0e4c41f270a9794c072fac9de31dc34fd14a3e4a
or visit iconicmanagement.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/09589e8a58d7b33a5423987e6591fb0e90fe1078
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ac4ee6d46a573d8e80eb1fc1340359fddd7f9c33
news // MAKING PICTURES : Athlete portrait of boxing pro Joe Maphosa,
Dutch national soccer player Steven Bergwijn, and the F/W '20 Lookbook
of London-based luxury label MAE CASSIDY on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ac4ee6d46a573d8e80eb1fc1340359fddd7f9c33
Tais SIROTE c/o MAKING PICTURES, expert for outlandish still life
works and opulent arrangements, had the pleasure of staging an
exclusive edition from MAE CASSIDY. The luxury accessory brand from
London combines traditional Indian craftsmanship with contemporary
influences. "The traditional outspoken shapes and beautifully
bejeweled pieces pay homage to India's rich heritage and reflect a
nostalgia for the iconic glamour of vintage Bollywood," MAE CASSIDY
says about the collection ....
3 ARTICLES / 28 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ac4ee6d46a573d8e80eb1fc1340359fddd7f9c33
by Making Pictures
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ea553ba89c288dbc6137ce9dd955ba510a49d67f
or visit making-pictures.co.uk
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c6e57e53224c1cbac9f9bb445ad3add332e6ad5f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b98ed12d73dc75168cb6d119090d35c5613e803e
news // EMEIS DEUBEL : global HYUNDAI IONIQ launch campaign, image
pool for the BVR, with the GENESIS GV 70 in Valencia, plus NEW entry
photographer Tobias Schult, Berlin
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b98ed12d73dc75168cb6d119090d35c5613e803e
'IONIQ, In Charge of Tomorrow' - Damien DE BLINKK c/o EMEIS DEUBEL
photographed the global HYUNDAI IONIQ launch campaign on commission
for the agency Jung von Matt / Neckar on a film set in the Ukraine.
Autumn SONNICHSEN photographed an image pool in Berlin on commission
for the agency DDB Berlin and the BVR, aka National Association of
German Cooperative Banks.
And EMEIS DEUBEL is delighted to welcome NEW entry Tobias Schult,
photographer from Berlin. "Tobias stages seemingly spontaneous ....
4 ARTICLES / 27 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b98ed12d73dc75168cb6d119090d35c5613e803e
by Emeis Deubel
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eaade7843fda1735c8fc2b5c392fde72b1a357d9
or visit emeisdeubel.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b5b89599b98e89bc2060188f646856b108ae148f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e35e1d638be05d5fd314d92cb1c2c08f0169bab
news // PETER PICHLER illustrated the diary of bestselling author
Ildikó von Kürthy, the dossier of the Folio employee magazine for
EVONIK and an outdoor series for FURNITURE MANUFACTURER FREIFRAU
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e35e1d638be05d5fd314d92cb1c2c08f0169bab
PETER PICHLER/büro u-53 illustrated the new diary of bestselling
author Ildikó von Kürthy. The cover motif as well as all inside
pages were illustrated by him - with overall design by büro u-53. The
diary contains numerous ideas, quotes and short stories which are
meant to encourage readers to write themselves. Illustrated with more
than 40 illustrations by Peter Pichler, appearing at Rowohlt
Publishing. Ildikó von Kürthy's novels have been sold more than six
million times and translated ....
6 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3e35e1d638be05d5fd314d92cb1c2c08f0169bab
by Peter Pichler
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/275faee337e0fe41a30940d32e21ed236c419784
or visit illupak.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/f885bc7a7618cc48560ebc99a7456bc03e135be1
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6f9de101a66b0164b861454dc63224f7b245b87d
news // ALYSSA PIZER MANAGEMENT : NIKE, NUULY, TARA LAUREN Bridal
Couture, OVERLOVER Fashion, 2021 makeover with the Dattola family,
DOCKERS Holiday 2020/21 …
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6f9de101a66b0164b861454dc63224f7b245b87d
Bringing your A game … - Aaron OKAYAMA c/o ALYSSA PIZER MANAGEMENT
photographs model Emmonee Flanagan as well as Xavier Taylor for NIKE,
styling by Kevin Smith D'Aguiar.
This is how NUULY works : "Subscribe and rent any six styles every
month for $88. What's included : fast, free shipping and returns.
What's not : hidden fees. What else? You can pause or cancel anytime."
And then? It's easy : "Wear Them Again and Again - they're all yours
for the next month. Don't worry about laundry or ....
7 ARTICLES / 96 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6f9de101a66b0164b861454dc63224f7b245b87d
by Alyssa Pizer Management
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/40c4cb4dc5faf6fb3cd5ba8b3f1112680a4dbcef
or visit alyssapizer.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/252c2a3d9a89b2843a0e809a401f29c7fe8afa13
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38c046711df7b206db60f0a4d710c76b49b940df
news // UPFRONT PHOTO & FILM : Mercedes-Benz EQC 4×4² action spot,
Audi e-tron x FC Bayern München, O2 campaign, STERN title,
FinanceScout24, plus the 'Is Susan lonely?' dance piece by Jasmine
Ellis Projects
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38c046711df7b206db60f0a4d710c76b49b940df
Photographer and director Jan Eric EULER c/o UPFRONT directed the
latest action spot for the new EQC 4×4² from Mercedes-Benz. We
present you the Director's Cut. For AUDI, Jan Eric EULER c/o UPFRONT
photographed the e-tron at the Allianz Arena of FC Bayern München.
'Is Susan lonely?' is a dance story all about self-improvement and
the process behind it. Due to the stay-at-home order, a 60-minute film
was streamed. Photos & film were taken care of by Ray DEMSKI c/o
UPFRONT ....
6 ARTICLES / 36 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/38c046711df7b206db60f0a4d710c76b49b940df
by Upfront Photo & Film GmbH
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/deaf7aef1d35671d449bbb8beb75e4ff6f5316a5
or visit upfront.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/28dbbe788ebfe8c52600ac233d940ae5a22c4813
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a35cbe8ce3e399b48d2172b7fea823f0cf8377c
news // ANKE LUCKMANN : with the PORSCHE PANAMERA 4S E-Hybrid and
musician Yun-Jin Cho, first violinist of the famous Gewandhaus
Orchestra, through the music city of Leipzig
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a35cbe8ce3e399b48d2172b7fea823f0cf8377c
For CHRISTOPHERUS MAGAZINE and Delius Klasing Corporate Publishers,
ANKE LUCKMANN went on a trip with the new Porsche Panamera and Yun-Jin
Cho, the celebrated violinist from the famous Gewandhaus Orchestra,
through the music city of Leipzig. The Gewandhaus Quartet is a string
quartet ensemble, which was founded in 1808.
The exceptional talent left her home town of Seoul at the age of
fifteen because she wanted to study music abroad. Since 2008, Yun Jin
Cho has been playing in the Gewandhaus ....
22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a35cbe8ce3e399b48d2172b7fea823f0cf8377c
by Anke Luckmann
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/341eee791e536899735cd7663e404d3db2f13fb7
or visit ankeluckmann.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/6b167680f5cf78e8490e89b5de203d9f0b1d9d6c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e90df345eec36bed9edc30bb5d001a3db129975
news // COSMOPOLA welcomes aboard freelance photo editor and art
director MATHEA MILLMAN from New York
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e90df345eec36bed9edc30bb5d001a3db129975
The innovative Berlin-based artist conglomerate COSMOPOLA with front
woman BARBI MLCZOCH welcomes MATHEA MILLMAN as a new team member and
looks forward to inspiring cooperations with its clients and artists.
For over a year now, Mathea has been in Berlin. She previously learned
her craft in the photo editorial offices of BON APPETIT, The New York
Times Style magazine, ALLURE or TEEN VOGUE and worked for one year as
a photo editor at ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST in NY. She organized cover and
video ....
18 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7e90df345eec36bed9edc30bb5d001a3db129975
by Cosmopola
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/36ce1f4d71b3cd8d2aa53ee611af19cadea54c3d
or visit cosmopola.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9e03abab5eac0d8a90ae5590d868cf36a3a735fc
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/945abd6a61e829a22965785bc2c9c2e0308c4538
news // DOUBLE T PHOTOGRAPHERS : now offering CONCEPTION & CONSULTING,
ART BUYING & PRODUCTION and present the PORSCHE 906 LH, LVM
INSURANCES, SILVER ELEPHANT MALA JEWELRY, HARPER'S BAZAAR & food art
for ESSEN & TRINKEN, plus NEOQUE MAG
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/945abd6a61e829a22965785bc2c9c2e0308c4538
"We have redesigned our website so we can present, alongside our
competence as a representation, also our experience and know-how in
the areas of ART BUYING, project management as well as in production
and casting even more and in greater detail. With the new feature
CONCEPTION & CONSULTING, our team of ADs, CDs and photographers offers
shoot ideas, concepts and show how to realize them from a single
source - and by doing so, enable cooperations to save time, effort and
to create ....
7 ARTICLES / 51 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/945abd6a61e829a22965785bc2c9c2e0308c4538
by Double T Photographers
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b95d4dde734dff6d3a71a1005f632cd816993eb2
or visit double-t-photographers.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d3344832125f65d8f54ab483d9ef1de2ea2971f7
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b897d9ac8bfa44980e463237add5ceff24d30054
news // HILLE PHOTOGRAPHERS : ADIDAS & sport looks for OTTO, SET
FASHION Fall/Winter 2020/21 and a beauty special for SCHÖN! magazine
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b897d9ac8bfa44980e463237add5ceff24d30054
GARY ENGEL c/o HILLE PHOTOGRAPHERS staged ADIDAS looks for OTTO. The
trend label's urban styles present, alongside its performance line,
the originals series which stands for a modern and athletic lifestyle.
Also presented are looks from VANS and NIKE.
Art Director was Ingo Maul, Senior Content Manager Creation, OTTO
GmbH & Co KG. Hair & make-up were done by Nini Nielson c/o NINAKLEIN
AGENCY, with styling by Alessandro Romualdi c/o BIGOUDI, in a
production by We Love Artbuying ....
3 ARTICLES / 26 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b897d9ac8bfa44980e463237add5ceff24d30054
by hille photographers
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/584f186dc83b9e5097e4ea4f91dd42c172e1718d
or visit hille-photographers.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0c5dd2400534bc19957ac1a70d6add88e9dd7fab
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/62c52cafde01fc44c71e69263977df745dad6fdf
news // JONATHAN SCHULE photographs skeleton World Champions Tina
Hermann & Christopher Grotheer for DHL and Saatchi&Saatchi on the
bobsled track and a night skiing reportage in the Rofan Mountain
region above Lake Achen
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/62c52cafde01fc44c71e69263977df745dad6fdf
On commission for DHL and Saatchi&Saatchi, it was off to the bobsled
track in Altenberg in the Erz Mountains for Jonathan Schule, where he
created several portraits of the two skeleton World Champions Tina
Hermann & Christopher Grotheer in the DHL team look in parallel to a
film shoot.
In the shadows of the Karwendel mountain range and the famous
Zillertal in Tyrol, JONATHAN SCHULE realized a night skiing reportage,
which he presents us on GoSee. "In the Rofan Mountain region above
Lake ....
2 ARTICLES / 29 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/62c52cafde01fc44c71e69263977df745dad6fdf
by Jonathan Schule
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/4da429a195c8f56e0f64771c43f4df7c2a81b4a8
or visit jonathanschule.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b2d9dac1a4c193a24b3b461820eafaa7ce21ae2b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a1c05f943ec33f0f590bd871f38904e4bbf34ebd
news // ANDREA HEBERGER : 'Black Friday' spot for VIRGIN MOBILE,
searching for the rush with jockey Per Anders Gråberg, VARSITY Spring
'21 looks, TED BAKER, GRAZIA NL, NINA VON C, …
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a1c05f943ec33f0f590bd871f38904e4bbf34ebd
Virgin Mobile, founded in 1999 in the UK, is today the brand name of
several mobile phone companies in the UK, Australia, Argentina,
Ecuador, France, Brazil, India, Ireland, Canada, Columbia, Peru,
Poland, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay, and the US. They were
each founded in partnership with the Virgin Group and a large local
network provider, and operate as independent corporations. In the UK,
Virgin Mobile UK the fourth largest mobile phone company in the
country, but does not operate ....
7 ARTICLES / 25 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/a1c05f943ec33f0f590bd871f38904e4bbf34ebd
by Andrea Heberger GmbH
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e23245686a2e70e6db42ab43b026b29175ea5cc1
or visit andreaheberger.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/eb677eef0b7b13646c54f6e7d94fb5f38f0d719e
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8284846452d46bafb06efe0426aac66b28ee94b9
news // WE! SHOOT IT, aka Michael Compensis & Thomas von Salomon,
present their personal work 'SHARK' and are delighted to now be
represented by Kelly Kellerhoff
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8284846452d46bafb06efe0426aac66b28ee94b9
The year 2021 is still young, yet for creative duo Michael Compensis &
Thomas von Salomon from WE! shoot it, it already has the first big
news in store : The duo is now represented in Germany, Austria and
Switzerland by GoSee PREMIUM member KELLY KELLERHOFF. The two
transportation specialists look forward to a fresh and synergetic
cooperation with the renowned Berlin-based representation.
To kick off the year and the new representation, the photographer duo
presents you its personal work on ....
23 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8284846452d46bafb06efe0426aac66b28ee94b9
by WE! shoot it
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/d9b3a2ffe5ed3965221b345e910a8abc1a358343
or visit we-shoot-it.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/87bdec6e3ff13022b317877914f881f2c4552c3e
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c7d5f7fdaf80f0e4c2033225e80847704d99cf58
news // FARIYAL KENNEL : LINDBERG EYEWEAR F/W 2020 collection, Schirin
Frosch for THE IMPRESSION, and the 'Winter Sun' editorial on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c7d5f7fdaf80f0e4c2033225e80847704d99cf58
LEO ROHRSETZER c/o FARIYAL KENNEL photographed the F/W Eyewear
collection from LINDBERG EYEWEAR with model Marion Pascale. LINDBERG
EYEWEAR stands for extraordinary design and high-quality materials.
Each frame is a statement about aesthetics, technical innovation and
immaculate craftsmanship. LEO photographed Schirin Frosch for THE
IMPRESSION plus the editorial entitled 'Winter Sun'.
3 ARTICLES / 22 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/c7d5f7fdaf80f0e4c2033225e80847704d99cf58
by FARIYAL KENNEL
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/43427d9357b2667260ea551cc593b1730aa79888
or visit fariyalkennel.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/394701c54d916e9a19fd181df3dc4b650395518b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/733ff9319c4049fc8d510fe1edad4f41ff09d7a3
news // 'Designed To Exceed Your Expectations At Every Turn' - PATRICK
CURTET, aka MPCurtet, face-to-face with the GENESIS GV80
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/733ff9319c4049fc8d510fe1edad4f41ff09d7a3
"Meet the first ever SUV from GENESIS, pushing the limits of style and
performance with a full suite of intuitive technology, all-road
capability, luxurious comfort for all passengers, and design that
stops you in your tracks." The Genesis GV80 ushers in a new era of
what a modern luxury SUV is meant to be. MP CURTET was commissioned by
the agency Innocean USA to enhance the beauty of the beast both on
road and off.
"We developed the GV80 by looking inward and asking ourselves how the
Genesis...
7 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/733ff9319c4049fc8d510fe1edad4f41ff09d7a3
by Patrick Curtet
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1771370ac4fe2e01bcb13a68992cbcccbd6b8914
or visit curtet.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/9cf7e8c736d69d76904da2b6eaa624bec4650674
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/055999ca9018966f191a743dd9524dc2e28901e4
news // The Candy On Your Cake - BIRGIT STÖVER ARTISTS is delighted
to present you the new agency cooperation partner CHOCOLA.AGENCY on
GoSee and NEWS with a first selection of works
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/055999ca9018966f191a743dd9524dc2e28901e4
The name CHOCOLA.AGENCY stands for virtual storytelling by means of
motion design and graphics, animations, video, 2D and 3D renderings,
sound and technology. Plus, conception and implementation from how
they put it: "complete product rooms, individual prototypes or
complete virtual worlds." CHOCOLA.AGENCY represents a carefully
selected range of artists and motion designers, "for your projects and
offers comprehensive project management and creative brand
development. Empower your business ....
5 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/055999ca9018966f191a743dd9524dc2e28901e4
by BIRGIT STÖVER ARTISTS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/102a8619622ccbf98c3fccfac979546697dd33d4
or visit birgit-stoever.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/aa719416eaf691d1ac7b9ca54c623a0fed475a46
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/121873a619c2629a400cf6a2810c24fa2dd9360a
news // MICHAEL MUELLER FOTOGRAFIE photographs the MALOJA
Cross-Country Skiing catalogue 'The Alpen Way' in a snow storm in
Japanese winter wonderland Hokkaido
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/121873a619c2629a400cf6a2810c24fa2dd9360a
Sports photographer Michael MUELLER produced a cross-country skiing
catalogue in the winter wonderland Hokkaido.
"There are days upon days of severe snowfall in Hokkaido, the
northern-most of the Japanese islands, located between the Pacific
Ocean, the Sea of Japan and Okhotsk. The sparse birch and bamboo
forests are deeply covered with snow, and the storm rarely lets up for
only a few short moments. A dream for powder freaks and skiers - with
empty streets turned into cross-country ski runs, ....
14 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/121873a619c2629a400cf6a2810c24fa2dd9360a
by Michael Mueller Fotografie
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7a6e7c66e4d560a83ae5feb238806e2b5347cadd
or visit michaelmuellerfotografie.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/333075e2aeda6dac36db6ff7241b138aadbbcd8f
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b77444a092604183284e0240e07e656ece733944
news // THILO SICHENEDER : presents 'The Bridge', personal work with
the McLaren 720S in the lead role
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b77444a092604183284e0240e07e656ece733944
THILO SICHENEDER photographed his personal work entitled 'The Bridge'
in Hamburg. Appearing in the lead role of the futuristic spread is the
spectacular McLaren 720S. The sports car was introduced for the first
time in 2017 and is already available for purchase at around 273,000
euros. CGI & post production: Wooden Gun. GoSee :
cars.mclaren.com///720s
9 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/b77444a092604183284e0240e07e656ece733944
by Thilo Sicheneder
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/2e8b29b35ccd3a2feb8437ed67397ca80ec75bc4
or visit thilosicheneder.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/e983b2738eb5b5f60b0c4e4e6d636e780d7fbd9d
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/186d9a20027717ab005ce68add2349f6427b02e5
news // GOSEE JOBS - now editable in your account: TecTake, Igersheim
: PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHER -- achtung!, Hamburg : ACCOUNT DIRECTOR --
KNSK, Hamburg : SENIOR ART DIRECTOR -- ONE HUNDRED BERLIN, Berlin :
PROJECT MANAGER … -> Go & See your new JOB on the GoSee JOB MARKET
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/186d9a20027717ab005ce68add2349f6427b02e5
2 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/186d9a20027717ab005ce68add2349f6427b02e5
by GoSee JOBS
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/5a068d50022097383e828773318a4eed53912951
or visit GoSee.de/jobs
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78d7c9c859d0184d5b9deb315a8d891ebf14c86b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/68b2c612aeb6793dfbd8ccac2526e2346ed02577
portfolio // LUKA SABBAT FOR MILENIO MAGAZINE, SHOT BY COLIENA
RENTMEESTER AND PRODUCED BY PRODUCTIONISING
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/68b2c612aeb6793dfbd8ccac2526e2346ed02577
16 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/68b2c612aeb6793dfbd8ccac2526e2346ed02577
by Productionising
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1bb619fd9115273f39bfd47d42290aa44331e529
or visit productionising.com
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/bfa7f137b5f8118eec6748901a4d863e6f2431a6
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00a956f27ec883a19bdce0e128b49c3445c5c340
portfolio // Plants
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00a956f27ec883a19bdce0e128b49c3445c5c340
by Wolfhard Koeppe
7 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/00a956f27ec883a19bdce0e128b49c3445c5c340
by Wolfhard Koeppe
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/036c259f0822caa1c7dc55c571ee8b91ef2fb181
or visit wolfhardkoeppe.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/3c37d8a02c4bdff1b163d79f8cfdce1f822ac43b
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69df4e9d96c257a0ef4b373a9d3fbea7cf5ef12c
portfolio // BOSE QuitComfort 35 II Headphones
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69df4e9d96c257a0ef4b373a9d3fbea7cf5ef12c
by Kolja Eckert
11 IMAGES on GoSee
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/69df4e9d96c257a0ef4b373a9d3fbea7cf5ef12c
by Kolja Eckert
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/8b1c3692a32b0f22ed22e9fa5e9a7dded4fdb898
or visit koljaeckert.de
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7535dfa3d8d5985f40318eb2397bd1fe63663216
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/0b7db6103ea4f8ccecf9922434655d6f3b16960c
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/78a213b16b00211f1915293d88c63756311e70af
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ad2ac7b785ccb6cccc8b608069be1a859b3990a8
REGISTER FOR FREE GOSEE.NEWS/REGISTER
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/ca3eaa5a440793cda8452dc058ca62665a80a17b
MEMBER INFOS? [email-masked]
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/1fe9ab7c3cd3b9b630b6f181160eb77d9ac21493
Your E-mail address is in the press distribution list of GoSee, PR
Office for Photo & Film,
which will only be used with the recipients consent and will not be
passed on to third parties.
If you no longer wish to receive the GoSee News, which contains
background info from the branch, please click here
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/92a459b9dbdbde0beb98bfafba1d9b06e54f0305.
If you do not react to this E-mail we will assume that you are
interested
and will therefore continue to send you our GoSee Newsletter free of
charge.
All contents (c) copyright 1997-2021 GoSee. All rights reserved.
GoSee: NEWS SERVICES AG
www.GoSee.news
https://mail.gosee.news/campaigns/ht786t1cwf2a0/track-url/sc017ohekg00d/7ba9aa7292ffd27c587034ce44f8625765d1c0dc

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2026898