Subject: Ticket Assigned - Stylee Lifestyle # Business Proposal
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:53:59 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Stylee Lifestyle # Business Proposal Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Stylee Lifestyle !!!

We would like to know you that We are an established company in Wholesale
selling of Women's Ethnic wear collection. Company Engaged in Product
Designing, Manufacturing & Exporting Women's Ethnic Wear Products from it's
in House Facility.

''Stylee Lifestyle'' Brand Offering it's Premium Quality products at Best
Price Hence our Brand products are too popular across the world in premium
class customers. Company maintaining all Product Quality Parameters & Never
Compromise with Product Quality.

We have referred your Website | Social Media Presence and We would like to
gain an opportunity to sell our Brand Products through your platform.
Hence, Please contact us for further details & share vendor agreement form
to become associate Vendor Supplier of your organization.

We are Thankful for your co-operation.

“Stylee Lifestyle” Brand Listed on all the Leading Portals.

Amazon.in
<https://www.amazon.in/s?k=stylee+lifestyle&i=apparel&bbn=1571271031&rh=n%3A1571271031%2Cp_89%3AStylee+Lifestyle%2Cp_6%3AA1C15M18ASOE7Z%7CA2X02MXR91GO5F%7CAT95IG9ONZD7S&s=relevancerank&dc&qid=1610018063&rnid=1318474031&ref=sr_nr_p_6_3>

Myntra.com
<https://www.myntra.com/stylee-lifestyle?plaEnabled=false&sort=new>

Nykaafashion.com
<https://www.nykaafashion.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=stylee+lifestyle&searchType=Manual&internalSearchTerm=stylee+lifestyle&f=sort%3Dnew%60.%60arrivals>

Ajio.com
<https://www.ajio.com/b/stylee-lifestyle?query=%3Anewn%3Abrand%3AStylee%20Lifestyle&gridColumns=3>

Limeroad.com
<https://www.limeroad.com/brand/stylee-lifestyle-50082?src_id=searchbrand__0>

Peachmode.com
<https://peachmode.com/search/?query=stylee%20lifestyle&sort=new#page=1>

*Stylee Lifestyle # Catalogue Image*

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eyubfzcnza1b9t3/AABv05IrPat9PD2A3KmTwr7ca?dl=0

[email-masked] | +91 9824172062 Call / What’s App
<[email-masked]>

-- 
Thanks & Regards.
Support Team

Stylee Lifestyle
3/3086 A/2/B Kashiram Jagdish Mill Compound,
Nr. Inderpura Post Office, Ambawadi Kalipool,
Salabatpura, Surat - 395003 | GUJ .| INDIA
Mob:- +91-98241 72062

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2027023