Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Kendall & Kyle Purse (Service Request Number: 1-68717958593). L.Smallwood
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:11:09 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Kendall & Kyle Purse (Service Request Number: 1-68717958593). L.Smallwood Dear Shukran Team,

I ordered a Kendell & kylie Purse at the start of January, I received the
below text to say the item is no longer available. I paid for the item and
don't appear to have since had a refund? The amount was only small. Yet I
don't appreciate paying for a product and not receiving a refund. The
reasons are also beyond my control. Yet I'm now the one out of pocket. I do
not appreciate this style of customer service.

Can someone please come back to me, and update me when I can accept a
refund?
If the purse is still available, or I can wait for new stock levels then
I'm happy to wait.

Appreciate your understanding of this matter.

*Service Request Number: 1-68717958593.*

Thank you,
Leanne Smallwood
+971506218026

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Leanne Smallwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 15:31
Subject: Kendall & Kyle Purse
To: Leanne Smallwood <[email-masked]>

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2026479