Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cooperation with Baravia Fashion Dubai
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 16:11:05 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cooperation with Baravia Fashion Dubai Dear Lifestyle team,
Hope this email finds you well. We would like to discuss the cooperation
for selling the Baravia Fashion dresses in your department store and to
introduce our tailoring services for your convenience.

We at Baravia Fashion create unique designs for evening dresses, as
well as our tailoring team is ready to alter any of your clothes to
your perfectection.

We also design and produce uniforms for companies.

Let's discuss our cooperation over the meeting tomorrow if you are
available.
Our GM Mr. Ibrahim would be happy to meet you.

*Baravia Fashion Dubai*
Marketing Team - VIP Department
+971 50 45 73 205
www.baraviafashion.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2026081