Subject: Ticket Assigned - Raising Complaint
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:11:57 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Raising Complaint Hi Team

Greetings

I had done a shop purchase yesterday from your Fujairah Max Showroom( near
to Dana plaza). In the display piece the price tag was written as 35 which
was previously written as 49 and had striked. After a lot of trials and
considering other concerns I had selected this particular piece of trousers
considering the price as 35 AED , had gone to the cash counter for paying
it. Then the cashier informed me that the price of the trouser is 55. I got
literally shocked ?. Actually this was not the last piece available there,
all the pieces in that segment was written the same price as AED 35. But
since I liked the trouser , and the selection itself killed my few hours,
with strong disappointment I was compelled to purchase the same from
there..

But as a regular customer of max ( both in UAE & India), I want to raise a
strong complaint against such fraud tricks or carelessness from your end
which losses your credibility. It's your duty to maintain each customers
trust to reach your next level of goal.

As a proof for my complaint I had attached the copy of the purchase bill
and and the wrong price tag.

This is for your kind information and necessary actions!

NB: Please don't reply me with a usual apology letter, instead If you
accept that the fault is from your end then you are responsible for it and
I expect a genuine remedy action..!!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2000084