Subject: Ticket Assigned - BARQ Bullet Delivery Service Partnership proposal.
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:16:37 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  BARQ Bullet Delivery Service Partnership proposal. Dears at BABY SHOP, GoodMorning,

I hope all is well. My name is Abdulelah almutrib from Barq App.

We at Barq provide *Last-Mile Delivery Service* in Saudi Arabia,

We deliver instantly from your warehouse or your store to the customer door
with a maximum time of *Two Hours, *including insurance for every order we
deliver.

*we would like to propose a partnership in distributing shipments inside
major cities in Saudi Arabia.*

We have established working relations with top and best online shops in
Saudi Arabia from different sectors and many fulfillment centers, providing
them with* the best quality and lowest prices in the market*, you can see
them in the company profile attached.

*Delivery program for warehouses Prices :*

*Service*

*Prices*

Delivery price (Weekdays)

18 SAR

Delivery price (Friday)

17 SAR

CoD Availability

5 SAR

Return

FREE

CoD Balance Payouts

WEEKLY

Package Insurance

2000 SAR

API Integration

FREE

Dedicated Account Manager

FREE

Please let me know if you are interested in Barq services through this
email or my phone number below.

We Look forward to hearing back from you to start your successful journey
with us.

-- 
*Regards,*
  Abdulelah almutrib  | *Marketing and Business Development Analyst*

| *+966 50 727 7714* | [email-masked] <[email-masked]> |
Noor Building - 5th Floor - Office 18 - Olaya St. - Riyadh 12211 - 7288
This email is confidential and may be legally privileged, and is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, please notify us,
delete the email and do not use it in any way. Barq Fast Services For (IT)
Co. does not accept or assume responsibility for any use of or reliance on
this email by anyone, other than the intended addressee to the extent
agreed in the relevant contract for the matter to which this email relates
(if any). By communicating by email you accept that emails (including any
links or attachments) are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error
or virus free; and that Barq Fast Services For (IT) Co. may monitor
outgoing and incoming emails and other telecommunications on its email and
telecommunications systems. References to this "email" include any links or
attachments contained in it.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1997242