Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 14:45:11 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Sorry, your order was not processed Payment is already deducted from my account against this order.

Please check and revert ASAP.

Jilani
0530 730 388

On 17 Jan 2021 2:25 p.m., "Centrepoint" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Sorry, your order number 6264946626 was not processed.
Hi Jilani Mohiuddin Shaik, we were unable to complete your purchase at this
time. Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try
again or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/2uIrVuoq7cb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/2uIrVuoq7cb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162536676?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Ribbed Collared Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 22
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162482087?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Sustainable Textured Polo T-shirt with Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162084790?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Skechers Textured Ankle Length Socks - Set of 3
Color: Grey
Quantity: 1 SAR 8
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161442776?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Skechers Ankle Length Socks - Set of 6
Color: Black
Quantity: 2 SAR 26
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162986954?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Asymmetrical Hem Hooded Pullover with Long Sleeves
Color: Red
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 28

Subtotal: * SAR 103*
Standard ground shipping: * SAR 10 *
*Total* *SAR 113*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1994495