Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:09:30 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Nov 27, 2020, 8:11 PM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Nora Zenhom <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6248290729 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6248290729?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Nora Zenhom, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6248290729
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6248290729?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

At your selected collection point, show us either this email, the text
message you receive or the order confirmation in your Apple Wallet, along
with your Identity Card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Al Salaam Mall ,1st Floor ,Western Ring Road,Alawali, Exit 27,
Al Badiya District,
Address :

Al Salaam Mall ,1st Floor ,Western Ring Road,Alawali, Exit 27, Al Badiya
District,, 14924, Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Phone Number: 8001111027
Working hours :

Saturday to Thursday 9:30am to 11:30pm / Friday 4:00pm to 11:30pm
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al%20Salaam%20Mall%20,1st%20Floor%20%20,Western%20Ring%20Road,Alawali,%20Exit%2027,%20Al%20Badiya%20District,,%2014924,%20Riyadh,%20As%20Suwaidi%20Al%20Gharbi,%20Riyadh,%20Saudi%20Arabiautm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 4552
Muhammad Yusuf

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160271452?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
wet n wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder
Color: Precious Petals
Quantity: 1 SAR 18
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160917014?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
WetNWild Megaglo Contouring Palette
Color: Dulce De Leche
Quantity: 2 SAR 38
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160271381?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
LIFESTYLE
wet n wild Brow Kit
Color: Ash Brown
Quantity: 1 SAR 16
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162112773?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Textured Lace-Up Walking Shoes
Color: Grey
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 SAR 44
Subtotal: * SAR 116*
Savings: *- SAR 100.4*
*Total* *SAR 111.6*
Your order will earn you 9 Shukrans.
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1962903