Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 22:19:30 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2021, 7:30 AM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Norma Sablad <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
Sorry, your order number 9626614203 was not processed.
Hi Norma Sablad, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://maxfashion.app.link/TFtxuaAXMcb
<https://maxfashion.app.link/TFtxuaAXMcb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162779384?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
MAX
Ombre Seamless Medium Support Sports Bra with Racerback
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162779762?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
MAX
Slim Fit Textured Medium Support Sports Bra with Back Strap Detail
Color: Pink
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 30
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162678341?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
MAX
Ribbed Seamless Medium Support Sports Bra with Strappy Detail
Color: Orange
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 35
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162854265?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
MAX
Graphic Print Jacket with Long Sleeves and Hood
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 AED 35

Subtotal: * AED 135*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 135*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1959755