Subject: Ticket Assigned - Tabseer facilitating KSA market access (by issuing products certificates of conformity PCOC and shipment certificates SPCOC ) via SABER platform with competitive prices
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 16:21:41 +0000

Hi Mohammad Humayun,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Tabseer facilitating KSA market access (by issuing products certificates of conformity PCOC and shipment certificates SPCOC ) via SABER platform with competitive prices     

Dears, centreoint   

            Greetings from Tabseer team 

I will exploit this opportunity to tell you more about our company that has
of late entered the technical compliance field.

Earlier we had a great role with Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality
Organization in creation and optimization of the Saudi regulations 

Now,

*	Tabseer is a SASO/GSO notified body, receives applications from
different manufacturers, importers, exporters and other concerned parties
all over the world, to obtain product conformity certificates in accordance
with the technical regulations adopted by the standardization authorities in
the GCC and Middle East regions.
*	Tabseer is an accredited body for granting the Gulf Conformity Mark
(G-Mark) for low-voltage electrical equipment and appliances, and SASO COC
as well obtained the accreditation certificate from the Gulf Accreditation
Center (GAC) according to the International Standard ISO/IEC 17065:2012
*	Tabseer is fully handling Saber https://saber.sa/ Registration
process in terms of

*	Create and managing accounts on Saber where you will have the
required help for account management.
*	Register products in Saber electronic system and enter all related
technical data for each product, whether it is subject to technical
regulations or not.
*	Classify the customs code of each product.
*	Identify one of the authorized notified bodies for conformity
assessment via Saber electronic system.
*	Following up issuing the corresponding certificate.

We would be glad to be your CB partner with such a great company like yours.

Our team of engineers and technical experts at our firm are the best in
their own way and we promise to provide timely service to your esteemed
clients.

For more information please check out our profile in the below link,

 <https://tabseer.sa/campaign/Tabseer-AR-EN.pdf> CLICK ME

If you have any questions, inquiries, or any further assistance, please feel
free to contact me and I will be pleased.

Sincerely,

       

Hisham Anwar   |   Senior Technical Expert - QM Manger 

 <http://tabseer.co> www.tabseer.co

 <https://www.facebook.com/tabseersa/>  

 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDNJQn1coalVfa1FneBbaw>  

 <https://www.instagram.com/tabseersa/>  

 <https://twitter.com/tabseersa>  

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/tabseersa/>  

6321 Al Olaya, Alsahafa Riyadh 13321 3159, Saudi Arabia

Tel.: +966 112692559   Ext: 511  | Fax : +966 11 2694688

Mob: +2010 1032 6429| Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

KSA - EGYPT - FRANCE - ITALY - USA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------

	

Out of concern of Tabseer Higher Management to fully satisfy its customers
and improve their experience
with Tabseer, if you have any comments, please contact us on the following
number +966532197118

Escalation policy:   If you have not received a reply within 24 hours -
please add Emad ( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) to this email
and send him a delay notificatio

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1955913