Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Co-Operation // COMPANY PROFILE // HOMEBOX
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 10:10:09 +0000

Hi Alka Pandey,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Co-Operation // COMPANY PROFILE // HOMEBOX  

Dear Sir,

Good day!

We are a Multi-National Freight Forwarding company having our offices at
UAE, KSA, PAKISTAN and USA. With an experienced team of professional people,
our company is serving the clients since year 2004, upto their entire
satisfaction. Due to the endeavors by the management and with the support of
its Global Team, GLOBAL LOGISTIC GROUP has become a recognized and well
established logistics and supply chain solutions provider, in a span of very
short time.

Some of our capabilities (not limited to these only) include; 

 SCOPE OF SERVICES

.       Freight Forwarding and Logistics Services for All Types of Cargo
movements to/from Global Origins

.       Customs Management and Brokerage Services 

.       Road transport Cargo, including out of gauge and over-sized
Transport                           

.       Project Cargo Handling -  International and Domestic

.       Chartering for Air and Sea Movements

.       Solutions for 3PL and 4PL Services for end user clients

.       Oil and Gas Equipment Logistics, Energy Sector, Construction and
many other Industries logistics         

.       Packing and crating requirement as per the client's Requirements

A brief Company Profile is being attached with this email, for your ready
reference.

Sir, we can offer you the competitive rates and professional services for
any of your imports/export movements, BY AIR, SEA as well as OVERLAND - from
any one point to the other throughout the world. You are, therefore,
requested to share with us your inquiries for your cargo movements and we'll
revert back to you with the best possible prices in the shortest possible
time.

Looking forward to hear back from you, ASAP, whilst we always rema

 

Thanks and Best Regards,

 

 

Shoaib Humayun

 Customer Services |

GLG Middle East Freight Services LLC

 

 P +971 4 295 3499 / +971 4 3373308

 E [email-masked]

 

Office # 403, 2nd Floor, Waleed Building, Rolla Street, Bur Dubai - United
Arab Emirates

 <http://www.globallogisticgroup.com/> www.globallogisticgroup.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/globallogisticgrp>

 <https://twitter.com/globalogisticgp> cid:[email-masked]

 

 
<https://ae.linkedin.com/in/global-logistics-b662241ab?trk=d_public_post_fol
low_view_profile> cid:[email-masked]

 <https://www.instagram.com/p/CBQSBUvnj-4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link>

 

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2366917