Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery Issue
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 13:16:01 +0000

Hi Alka Pandey,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery Issue Hello There,
I ordered some items a few days ago , ORDER NUMBER 9648103763 .
Address : The Greens, al samar 1, apartment 316.

I stated clearly that i need the items to be delivered on the 27 April 2021
for many reasons:
1- I'm not in Dubai currently
2- I will move into the apartment on the 27th of April.

Today i get surprised that some items were delivered and received by the
current tenant.

I need you Please to rectify this ASAP, otherwise i won't take any
responsibility of the items.

Thank you.

*ELIE KAMAL إيلي كمال*

Filmmaker  صانع أفلام

M: +961 3 455078

   +971563112650

E: [email-masked]

   [email-masked]

*www.eliekamal.com <http://www.eliekamal.com/>*

*YouDon’tReallyNeedToPrintThis, DoYou?*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2362402