Subject: Ticket Assigned - Supplier (URGENT) : Wardrobe 2doors with Mirror
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 08:56:57 +0000

Hi Alka Pandey,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Supplier (URGENT) : Wardrobe 2doors with Mirror Dear Sirs,

Good morning!

Can you please confirm the price of the below item:

1.	Brisbane 2-Door Wardrobe with Mirror : 10qty

 

Can you send me quotation for this? I just want to know also until when is
the promotion on your website.

Thank you.

 

 

 

Warm regards,

Katleen C. Joya

Procurement Officer

Critical Operations Group

Tel: +971 50 488 7680

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 

1804, Al Shafar Tower 1,

TECOM, Barsha Heights,

P.O. Box 57117

Dubai, UAE

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2299951