Subject: Ticket Assigned - Hi Larry, sell more products online with more and better images of your products.
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 16:32:11 +0000

Hi Alka Pandey,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Hi Larry, sell more products online with more and better images of your products.   Hi Larry,

I hope that during this difficult time you and your family are staying
safe, It's vital that physical health is placed first at the moment.
Everyone here at 2MC is doing the same.

While we are all working at home, it's obvious that online shopping is the
lifeline keeping many businesses ticking over.  We are helping our
customers sell more online by simply making more products available
online.  The key is to add images of more and more products so your online
product range grows. More product picturers means more sales.

Without a great photo of something it's almost impossible to sell it
online.  People need to see what they are buying and preferably see it in a
lifestyle setting.

There are two main ways we are helping customers sell more online.

   - Using existing photos of your items we add new fabrics and finishes
   increasing the options people can buy.  If you have a product photographed
   in just 3 colors but you actually make 33 colors we can add all the missing
   images for you allowing you to sell every color / fabric option.

REDRAPING
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_c7bXYqZ96OsiUYyrNhirDzgt068Bkti>

   - Add a lifestyle scene to your current product photos. Send your
   product photos, we will create a lifestyle scene around each product. Using
   our experience with 3D rooms, we can place your products into room scenes,
   quickly and efficiently.   Here are some examples of rooms that we could
   place your products into and a few case studies.   Cost for this service
   starts at US$50 per image depending on complexity and volume

SIMPLE ROOM SCENES
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/146Fx22tYthksy4qFJgIn48u3c_6nfdIp>

CASE STUDIES. 3D PHOTO MONTAGE
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0G_IPHYO1YgZp4Mnhrg2VkRhzwgVzIH/view>

It's a fact that putting your product in a lifestyle image generates more
sales than just a white product cut out image.

Everyday we help manufacturers and retailers put their product shots into
lifestyle scenes.   Check out this link for a selection of sample "empty
rooms" that we can place your products into.  Check out the attached
samples of actual client projects so you can see the result.  Many of our
images are selling now on clients websites as well as Wayfair and Amazon
etc.

Thank you
-- 

All the best,

Mark Anthony Gumera

Sales Manager

2MC Global

P    +1 201 389 7032

W   www.2MCGlobal.com <http://www.2mcglobal.com/>

E    [email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2268734