Subject: Ageing ticket report more than 3-4 days.
From: "Malek Al. Hosan" <[email-masked]>
To: Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: syed ataullah <[email-masked]>, Deeksha <[email-masked]>, AMIR <[email-masked]>, murtaza kutiyanawala <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 02:49:41 -0700 (MST)

Dear Mr.Anslem. 

Please find the following report for the aging tickets more than 3-4 days. 

Ticket ID 	Subject 	Agent 	Days 	Ageing 	Order ID 	HB Chat Type 	Reason Category 	AWB Number 	Remark 
5825969 	9417356160 - WWD Missing Parts Follow Up 	Laith Almohamd 	38 	+15days 	9417356160 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		Customer not answering 2 times. 
5911728 	9420914856 - Partial Delivery/Missing item 	Ali Adil 	27 	+15days 	9420914856 	Complaints 	Missing Item/s HH 	FP032123000135 	Missing item with courier. Need to debit to courier to close, No POD. 
5917848 	9686060158 - Refund Complaint 	Laith Almohamd 	25 	+15days 	9686060158 	Complaints 	RDO Created but refund not processed 	4756960 	Need to process voucher. RMA 0 done 
5919478 	Voucher follow up 9657077374 	Ali hazzaa 	25 	+15days 	9657077374 	Complaints 	Pullout done refund not processed 		Waiting for refund voucher 
5936667 	9422198837 - Wrong Delivery 	Ali Adil 	21 	+15days 	9422198837 	Complaints 	Undelivered Order/POD Request 	FP032623004599 	Waiting courier update. Need to debit to courier to close. 
5963316 	Damaged HH item below AED 30- (9423295180) 	Anslem Misquitta 	17 	+15days 	9423295180 	Complaints 	Missing HH item below AED 30 		Manual refund required 
5986275 	9423727147 - Damaged HH item below AED 50 	Anslem Misquitta 	14 	11-15 days 	9423727147 	Inquiry 	Post Order 		Manual refund required 
5993676 	9419424288 - Damaged WWD 	jinana parveen 	13 	11-15 days 	9419424288 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		Quality issue. Will process with RDO. 
6006908 	9421236931 - Pending Refund 	jinana parveen 	11 	11-15 days 	9421236931 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint HH 	SD010184806 	Pending refund- received Non LMG item 
6010078 	9424718497 - Missing Item 	Ali Adil 	11 	11-15 days 	9424718497 	Complaints 	Missing HH item below AED 50 	FP040723000733 	Missing item - Manual refund approval 
6035844 	29026101868620230214 - Refund 	Murtaza Kutiyanawala 	7 	7-10 days 	123 	Complaints 	Refund Complaint WWD 		Assigned to MR.Murtaza. 
6035939 	29020202205520230331 - WWD Pending Delivery 	Laith Almohamd 	7 	7-10 days 	4790695 	Complaints 	WWD Pending Delivery 		Pending part replacement 
6036455 	9422505818 	Laith Almohamd 	7 	7-10 days 	9422505818 	Inquiry 	Post Order 		Waiting picture from custoemr. 
6045275 	السيد / HAMAD ALSHAMSI(971502790070+) والتي تحمل شكوى رقم (20000230405-3167263) 	Murtaza Kutiyanawala 	6 	5-6 Days 	1 				DED complaint- Assigned to MR.Murtaza 
6053825 	9418877557 - Damaged WWD 	Aws Adra 	5 	5-6 Days 	9418877557 	Complaints 	WWD Damaged/Manufacturing Fault 		Out of stock, Checking with customer 
6058393 	9424832048 Collection instructions. 	Laith Almohamd 	5 	5-6 Days 	9424832048 	Complaints 	Late Collection (Returns) 	RP041123004144 	Out for collection today 

Thanks&Regards. 
Malek.