Subject: Re: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE
From: "AMIR ABDUL. AZIZ" <[email-masked]>
To: anslem misquitta <[email-masked]>
Cc: hblsmuae <[email-masked]>, crys_hb <[email-masked]>, OLM DXB <[email-masked]>, Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked]>, Vijay Pokhriyal <[email-masked]>, Ashish Karini <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, Thamilalagan M <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Renato Salipande <[email-masked]>, Ahmed Eltegani <[email-masked]>, HomeBox Custo
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 02:45:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Anslem, 

Thank you for the reminder. We are following the same to fill necessary details, especially AWB/RVP for the courier related cases. Reminded the team again. 

Thanks & Regards 
Amir Aziz 

From: "anslem misquitta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "hblsmuae" <[email-masked]>, "crys_hb" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "OLM DXB" <[email-masked]>, "Aditya Manapuram" <[email-masked]>, "Vijay Pokhriyal" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Karini" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Thamilalagan M" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Renato Salipande" <[email-masked]>, "Ahmed Eltegani" <[email-masked]>, "HomeBox Customercare UAE" <[email-masked]>, "murtaza kutiyanawala" <[email-masked]>, "Sameer Sadiq" <[email-masked]>, "Raja Ramachandran" <[email-masked]>, "Nada Hattar" <[email-masked]>, "Taima Zeid" <[email-masked]>, "farah.badawi" <[email-masked]>, "Deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <[email-masked]>, "Sanaa.Hammad" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2023 2:18:26 PM 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Hi Team, 

I hope this email finds you all in good health. 

I hope as discussed before we are following the same as given in the below email to avoid any inconvenience for our LMG team in collating the data. 

As requested below, please put all the required details while creating FD ticket (For e.g. email address, phone #, AWB/RVP, order ID, concept/department, correct group, correct disposition etc.. 

	

Anslem Misquitta 

Retail Operations - Customer Care 

T : 800 HOMEBOX (4663269) 

F : +971 4 5172380 

E : [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina 

P.O.Box 282028, UAE. 

[ http://www.homeboxstores.com/ | www.homeboxstores.com ] 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2023 11:11 AM 
To: Thamilalagan M <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Anslem Misquitta <[email-masked]>; Renato Salipande <[email-masked]>; Ahmed Eltegani <[email-masked]> 
Cc: OLM DXB <[email-masked]>; Aditya Manapuram <[email-masked]>; Vijay Pokhriyal <[email-masked]>; Ashish Karini <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Thamilalagan M ] 

Below, highlighted for the CS agent, let me assure you that all the necessary fields must be filled out by a CS agent during the creation of a ticket in FD. 

The concept information is available in FD and mentions the name "product." 

Thanks & Regards, 

Shababe Quamar 

+971 4 517 4278 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ http://www.landmark.digital/ | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Thamilalagan M < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 5:38 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Dear CS Team, 

Still, the same issue is repeating. We are trying our best to ensure better customer experience, but this kind of issues are making us to take more time and impacting closure TAT. We do understand that some mistakes will happen but getting 40% of tickets daily is huge number. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Mohammad Shababe Quamar ] Kindly extend your support on this. As we are unable to get the concept wise view in FD from my access. 

Below are the sample IDs, which we don’t find any AWB number on the tool while downloading tasks from the FD. 

	

Ticket ID 

5984776 

5993253 

5993525 

5995605 

5996235 

5996406 

5996692 

5997112 

5997795 

5997922 

5998078 

5999089 

6000363 

6000401 

6000585 

6001280 

6001514 

6001522 

6001568 

6001909 

6002020 

6002479 

6002899 

6003104 

6003243 

6003516 

6003542 

6003592 

6004639 

6004873 

6004933 

6005955 

6005993 

6007178 

6007227 

6007245 

6007284 

6007339 

6007358 

6007524 

6007744 

6007922 

6008126 

6008401 

6008577 

6009366 

6009566 

6009799 

6009880 

6010141 

6010808 

6011086 

6011384 

6011761 

6012708 

6012719 

6012725 

6012762 

6012849 

6012851 

6012924 

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

	

Regards, 

THAMIL 

From: Thamilalagan M 
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 11:02 AM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Jessie Caparas ] , 

Mail acknowledged, kindly fix this at the earliest. So, we can see the goodness in closure TAT. 

Regards, 

THAMIL 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 10:35 AM 
To: Thamilalagan M < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 
Importance: High 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Thamilalagan M ] 

My team will look into this on priority. 

Due to the Ramadan peak, we have many new hires in the call center & we are continuously pushing the vendor to monitor & correct such mistakes until the team is fully adjusted to the process. 

Thanks for highlighting these to us. 

Jessie Caparas 

Team Leader 

+971 4 5172087 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ http://www.landmark.digital/ | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Thamilalagan M < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2023 1:16 PM 
To: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Dear [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohammad Shababe Quamar ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Jessie
 Caparas ] 

Still, we are facing the issue after highlighted many times. Below are the sample ticket IDs which doesn’t have AWB number in the required fields. 

	

S No 	

Ticket ID 

1 	

5915381 

2 	

5943380 

3 	

5944685 

4 	

5945358 

5 	

5950987 

6 	

5951299 

7 	

5952135 

8 	

5952421 

9 	

5952568 

10 	

5952581 

11 	

5952617 

12 	

5952636 

13 	

5952865 

14 	

5952988 

15 	

5953244 

16 	

5953569 

17 	

5953618 

18 	

5955770 

19 	

5955906 

20 	

5955962 

21 	

5955963 

22 	

5955971 

23 	

5955998 

24 	

5956007 

25 	

5956026 

26 	

5956135 

27 	

5956333 

28 	

5956396 

29 	

5956473 

30 	

5956540 

31 	

5956591 

32 	

5956625 

33 	

5956695 

34 	

5956882 

35 	

5956936 

36 	

5957067 

37 	

5957160 

38 	

5957443 

39 	

5957473 

40 	

5957609 

41 	

5957688 

42 	

5957788 

43 	

5958145 

44 	

5958228 

45 	

5958724 

46 	

5958819 

47 	

5959300 

48 	

5959318 

49 	

5959353 

50 	

5960997 

51 	

5961002 

52 	

5961038 

53 	

5961045 

54 	

5961113 

55 	

5961137 

56 	

5961161 

57 	

5961284 

58 	

5961286 

59 	

5961324 

60 	

5961342 

61 	

5961382 

62 	

5961449 

63 	

5961478 

64 	

5961485 

65 	

5961486 

66 	

5961537 

67 	

5961577 

Regards, 

THAMIL 

From: Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 10:20 AM 
To: Thamilalagan M < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Thamilalagan M ] Thanks for bringing this up. I'll let our CS staff know to tag the appropriate FD's ticket and enter all pertinent data in the ticket property field, such as AWB or RVP. 

Thanks & Regards, 

Shababe Quamar 

+971 4 517 4278 

Landmark Group HQ, Marina, Dubai, UAE. 

[ http://www.landmark.digital/ | www.landmark.digital ] 

From: Thamilalagan M < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2023 4:46 PM 
To: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Anslem Misquitta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Renato Salipande < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ahmed Eltegani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: OLM DXB < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Aditya Manapuram < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Vijay Pokhriyal < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ashish Karini < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Not mentioning AWB number in the FreshDesk tickets - UAE 

Hi Team, 

Greetings for the day. Hope you all are safe and healthy. 

We have been highlighted this previously also, but still, we are not getting proper AWB details in Freshdesk. Kindly support us on streamlining this issue, so that we can increase our response rate and faster closure. 

Note: Not mentioning any concept, sharing overall concerns here for our betterment. 

    1. Whenever we download the data, there are 50-60 out of 150 or 170 tickets raised without AWB number details. 
    2. Complaint reason is not selected for 60-70 tickets, we need to check manually for all the cases, and it is taking longer time. 
    3. If all the required details are filled at the time of ticket creation in designated fields, it will help us for the quick closure. 

Regards, 

THAMIL 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com