Subject: RE: Urgent call back ( late pullout for repair ) - order # 29001005512720220827
From: Mansoorullah Enayathullah <[email-masked]>
To: crys_hb <[email-masked]>, HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>, HB Warehouse <[email-masked]>
Cc: HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 18:05:32 +0000

Hi @crys_hb

We will arrange the replacement once WH approved .

Regards,
Mansoor

-----Original Message-----
From: crys_hb <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, April 8, 2023 11:06 AM
To: HBUAE DELIVERY <[email-masked]>; HB Warehouse <[email-masked]>
Cc: crys_hb <[email-masked]>; HomeBox Customercare UAE <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Urgent call back ( late pullout for repair ) - order # 29001005512720220827
Importance: High

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Dear team,

as ref # 4707751 , 4687349

kindly check the History for this Order , already the inspection team visit the cx. as they write down it needs to pullout

it is more the 1 -  monthes

Cx mentioned if no body called him back to schedule with him any date to pullout for repair , and inform him with any update he will file a complain to DED

Kindly check and advice

order #  29001005512720220827

cx # 0503666966

Best regards

Razan

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com